The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   To those who were offended. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=318467)

KLM 29th March 2022 12:44

To those who were offended.

To those who were offended.
Regret some members cannot see my post was a stand against
EVIL. That Putin guy is a dictator NOT a politician.
Kevin.

macafee2 29th March 2022 12:46

was anyone offended?

macafee2

MSS 29th March 2022 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by macafee2 (Post 2926103)
was anyone offended?

macafee2

Perhaps the OP was offended based on his assumption that others were offended as nobody commented positively on his post? :D

I do think his post above is offensive as it tries to differentiate between dictators and politicians. The two states are not mutually exclusive and it offends me that anyone thinks our best dictator friends are not politicians. :cool:

KLM 29th March 2022 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by macafee2 (Post 2926103)
was anyone offended?

macafee2

I have removed your post, as we have had some members asking for it to be removed as they believe that it is political, and may cause controversy.

Sorry to have had to remove it.
Mod

KLM 29th March 2022 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSS (Post 2926107)
Perhaps the OP was offended based on his assumption that others were offended as nobody commented positively on his post? :D

I do think his post above is offensive as it tries to differentiate between dictators and politicians. The two states are not mutually exclusive and it offends me that anyone thinks our best dictator friends are not politicians. :cool:

I might have known you would chip in. :D

Kev.

stevestrat 29th March 2022 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLM (Post 2926114)
I have removed your post, as we have had some members asking for it to be removed as they believe that it is political, and may cause controversy.

Sorry to have had to remove it.
Mod

I had no idea the Kremlin was a member.

trikey 29th March 2022 17:37

If we cannot discuss this subject in here then please turn the lights out!

This could end our planet! Ffs let’s have a bit of non PC good old fashioned talking about the subject.

Putin and his regime need to be out of the Kremlin for the sake of world peace, his track record speaks volumes, how much more do we have to take.

Bazzateer 29th March 2022 17:40

Offence is rarely given, but all too often taken.

MSS 29th March 2022 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2926142)
If we cannot discuss this subject in here then please turn the lights out!

This could end our planet! Ffs let’s have a bit of non PC good old fashioned talking about the subject.

Putin and his regime need to be out of the Kremlin for the sake of world peace, his track record speaks volumes, how much more do we have to take.

Andy, you have a valid point, although to be fair the OP's now deleted post was not really an attempt at initiating a grown-up, civilised, non-political discussion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bazzateer (Post 2926143)
Offence is rarely given, but all too often taken.

This is a theoretical concept and a viewpoint often used, unsuccessfully, by bullies. Their position being that they didn't mean to have the effect that their actions did have on the recipient. The effect on the recipient is very important.

A parallel statement to yours would be 'offence is given out universally and regularly but affects individually'

BillyMG 29th March 2022 18:30

What does any of this have to do with cars??