The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: London & The South (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Breakfast Meet Toby Carvery, Stafferton Lodge, Maidenhead, 21st August (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=320216)

planenut 25th July 2022 09:49

Breakfast Meet Toby Carvery, Stafferton Lodge, Maidenhead, 21st August

London & South Breakfast Meet Sunday 21st August 9 for 9.30 am
As the Ugly Duckling still is unavailable and the Frimley House will be undergoing refurbishment we will again use this, Toby Carvery Stafferton Lodge, Maidenhead which has a large rear car park. Sited on the A308 Braywick Road, SL6 1BN, which proved most useful yesterday, the 24th July. I did look for other venues but this is easy (honestly) to find and just off the M4, whereas others are a little further. I have mentioned the fact that “we all have off days so some staff may not be smiley types”.

I still think it’s a dodgy entrance through the dual carriageway so I suggest take care.

Only 5 minutes from M4 Junction 8/9. SL6 1DX NOTE THE VARIATION IN THE POST CODE

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the Owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

All you can eat breakfast £5.49 from 8.00am to 10.30am
Back Bacon, Pork Sausages, Potato, Bacon, Cheese and Onion Hash.
Plum Tomatoes Free Range Fried Eggs Baked Beans
Yorkies with onion and bacon Free Range Scrambled Egg
Roasted Button Mushrooms, Toby's Breakfast Gravy.
White or Brown Toast, Butter, Jam and Marmalade.

All Welcome - 75's & MG ZT's plus MG-ZS Exclusive & Norton M/C, and we can put up with Bentleys.

I will be collating figures early and will announce changes if necessary.

So. I will start the list off,

Fred (planenut)

1) Planenut Eating
2). Teflon. X2. Eating
3). Nobby. Eating
4). Seablue. Eating (TBC)
5) Ken35. X2. Eating
6). BRG35 X2. Eating

Teflon 25th July 2022 12:08

Yes please Fred, me & Nora eating :}

Cliff

Nobby 25th July 2022 14:16

I'll be there Fred

FLYING BANANA 25th July 2022 17:47

I will try and attend this one. I’ll know nearer the day.

Mike Noc 25th July 2022 18:33

Unfortunately I can't make this one - we are hosting a family party on the 21st as one of the clan is going walkabout in Australia for a couple of years or more.

grout20 25th July 2022 18:58

Hi Fred
Can't make this one either ... I'll be in Nova Scotia!
If all goes to plan I hope to be able to show off my refurbished Serpents in September... assuming there's a meet! :D
Have a good one folks
Bests
John

Seablue 4th August 2022 08:15

Hi Fred, please put me down for attending and breakfast for 1. Hopefully I will be coming in the Rover this time. Thank you for everything you have being doing for us all …look forward to seeing everyone. kind regards stephen

planenut 4th August 2022 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seablue (Post 2941497)
Hi Fred, please put me down for attending and breakfast for 1. Hopefully I will be coming in the Rover this time. Thank you for everything you have being doing for us all …look forward to seeing everyone. kind regards stephen

That's great, and I appreciate the comment. Will add you to the list.

planenut 18th August 2022 07:05

Though we only have half a dozen attendees shown on the list, I am confident that there will be other competition for those sausages.
See you on Sunday.

ken35 18th August 2022 17:14

Hi,
We'll be there, last chance to meet up before I have my knee replacement, 2 coming, both eating.