The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Why do some folk have more than one 75 or ZT? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=225809)

KRISTLEE 11th September 2015 22:38

Why do some folk have more than one 75 or ZT?

Hi All,

I'm just wondering why have more than one?

I think I may be answering my own question but I wouldn't mind having a second one. The reason for me is now that I am aware and know what to look for I would like to have one that looks cosmetically great whilst at the same time is mechanically sound with a clean interior. Don't get me wrong I am smitten with the Beast but it will never be up to scratch and will always need something doing to it so I would like a second one just for the pure enjoyment of knowing it's sound and nothing other than standard maintenance etc needs doing.

Looking back I bought a cheap car expecting to use and abuse it as just a runaround and had no idea it would become a passion and hobby. If I had known what I know now it would have been a lot cheaper for me to buy one £1000+ that was already decent lol.

I best get saving because I want a Sunday best 75 or ZT lol....this time a different engine too.

h1318 12th September 2015 05:36

Wot he said.

Phil-T4 12th September 2015 07:09

When one breaks down then you can use the other one :D :getmecoat:

ceedy 12th September 2015 07:24

Oh so true at the moment ! :duh: ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil-T4 (Post 2094052)

Scaramanga 12th September 2015 07:52

I want another because....I just do :D

If mine was written off it would be less painful if i owned second.

And of course there is something about keeping the marque alive as one day these may be rare cars (for some this may be a long term investment).

Also if one was off the road you've got a back up ;)

And i want a petrol varient, a 2.5 V6 with all the toys if poss :drool4:

aguy 12th September 2015 08:02

If I had my drive and garage again I'd have two tomorrow.
As it is I now live in a retirement complex with an allotted parking space so have had my wings well and truly clipped.;)

Seems I'll just have to keep adding goodies to the one I have.:shrug:

Kiltman 12th September 2015 08:22

A question my wife often asks!
Mainly because I can't bear to part with my ZT even though it gets very little use.

klarzy 12th September 2015 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil-T4 (Post 2094052)

You own mainly petrol ones don't you Phil. ??

Stag>75 12th September 2015 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRISTLEE (Post 2093977)
Hi All,

I'm just wondering why have more than one?

If I had the space and was in the position to indulge myself I would get a ZT (Or 2), maybe 180 and 190/260

I'd really like the Rover 75 Sport but as that was never made the other option is to one day make up a hybrid (Unless I can get my hands on a MG7)

Phil-T4 12th September 2015 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by klarzy-dials.com (Post 2094119)
You own mainly petrol ones don't you Phil. ??

No, i have an early CDT tourer too which is currently being repaired ;)