The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Technology Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Problems with the forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=319074)

Lagetha 10th May 2022 09:01

Problems with the forum

Hi for the past few days I have been having problems accessing posts in the forum. I first noticed that when attempting to access "What I did with my 75/ZT today" I am greeted with the followlng message:

This page isn't working at the moment
www.the75andztclub.co.uk can't currently handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Whilst I can access other areas without problem I have also experienced it elsewhere within the forum.

Any ideas?

COLVERT 11th May 2022 13:56

I've not seen this sort of problem in the 13 years I've been using the forum.---:shrug:

Might be your end has a problem.

torque2me 12th May 2022 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lagetha (Post 2931443)

This page isn't working at the moment
www.the75andztclub.co.uk can't currently handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Any ideas?

I got this message last week when trying to log-on to the main page.

A couple of days later all was well?

Kev

BRG75 12th May 2022 14:12

Probably unrelated, but I couldn't log on to the site at all, for a good 3 or 4 hrs; might have been longer.

This happened either the end of last week, or the beginning of this week.

Message said to the effect of "Internet problem, club had been informed, please try later"

Reebs 12th May 2022 19:02

We did experience an outage earlier in the week but Christopher managed to pull lots of levers in the back room to get us up again. Let me know if you keep getting the same error messages and I’ll pass it up the line.

Lagetha 16th May 2022 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by COLVERT (Post 2931589)
I've not seen this sort of problem in the 13 years I've been using the forum.---:shrug:

Might be your end has a problem.

Well I get every other post I want to view/add to?

It is just this one topic I can't navigate to.

Lagetha 16th May 2022 00:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by torque2me (Post 2931730)
I got this message last week when trying to log-on to the main page.

A couple of days later all was well?

Kev

The problem is persisting here...

Lagetha 16th May 2022 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reebs (Post 2931774)
We did experience an outage earlier in the week but Christopher managed to pull lots of levers in the back room to get us up again. Let me know if you keep getting the same error messages and I’ll pass it up the line.

The problem is persisting... ...

bigblue75 16th May 2022 06:57

maybe at your end

Could be a problem with your browser? Have you tried clearing cache/ history/ etc.... maybe also try another browser or device.

Lagetha 17th May 2022 11:12

All Sorted, I think...

I thought I'd try a new approach... So I logged off, logged back on, and Hey Presto! problem solved. I could access the thread I couldn't access prevciously. A bit weird tho', since my desktop has been restarted a couple of times since first encountering the fault...