The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Meetings in the New Year Hants/Surrey area ? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=12940)

podge 15th December 2007 16:43

Meetings in the New Year Hants/Surrey area ?

Happy Christmas to one and all!! are there any meetings in the New Year plannned or otherwise in the Hants/Surrey/Berks areas, being a newbie it would be good to meet fellow owners to chat about our cars/life/things in general..........even clutches!!

Hampton Caught 17th December 2007 15:19

Hi Podge,

There are a few of us Surrey-based members who are due a meeting in January. We had a meet at the end of August, or was it early September, and were thinking about meeting this autumn, but were likely to clash with our neighbours in Kent.

A January meeting could take place at the Marquis of Granby, Portsmouth Road on the Scilly Isles (between Esher and the A3, about 1.5 miles south of Hampton Court). There's a nice, big car park and the beers are pretty good (for your passengers!).

I'm aware that there are more Surrey and Middlesex-based members now, and some of them even have saloons - the summer meet was attended exclusively by tourers!

Cheers, Steve

podge 17th December 2007 19:46

Thanks for that Steve, I know the pub, used to go there in the early 70s! would like to meet up but work shifts, so let me know when and I will try best to fit it in...cheers Peter

chris28274 27th December 2007 10:01

Hope it happens, as this newbie would like to meet some fellow owners.

wicksy_64 27th December 2007 13:04

Being a fellow Surrey-airian I wil be up for this next one.

adrenalin rush 29th December 2007 12:05

Meet

Just post the date and i'll be there as i'm 10 min's round the corner

As I am a member of EMGOC & we meet at nescot and have quite a few "Zs" in the club I'm allways looking for new members with ZT/ZR/ZS (Sorry 75 owners you are more than wellcome to join as you DO NOT have to have an MG to be a member) pm me for any more info

skin77 13th January 2008 09:11

hey hey hey ! whats the plan ? do we have a date yet ?

JohnFol 13th January 2008 15:22

Hi Podge, I used to work in Hook, which I guess is not too far from you.

I'm based in Reading but occasonally work in the Guildford / Farnborough / Basingstopke triangle depending on the project.

Make sure any meet gives some notice as I had to back down from the Haynes Motor Museum at short notice last year . .

skin77 16th January 2008 17:05

Bump Bump Bump
:d

adrenalin rush 27th February 2008 18:38

Are we ever going to get together ? :shrug:

Anyone going to Beaulieu If so convoy!!!!???:driving::driving::driving:

Its a start at least :chat::beer2::wine::munch::flushed: