The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   e-Zee Coolant temp Gauge (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=292615)

Sheraton 5th February 2019 17:19

e-Zee Coolant temp Gauge

How'do folks :}

I always drive with the Coolant temp displayed via the diagnostic menu - I always meant to get round to purchasing/fitting an e-Zee digital Coolant temp Gauge (Custom built specific for our Cars) :cool:

Problem is they are no longer available.

I spoke with Jack who makes these - if he can get close to a dozen folks with genuine interest in purchasing one of these Gauges he could put together another batch :}

Would anyone be interested ?

I haven't confirmed price - I'm sure in the past it was around £40-£50

I'll try an find a link for an image/info for those who haven't seen these.

I'm sick of going through the button pressing routine - and I feel accurate Coolant temp info is essential - especially with a 1.8t :D

so I'm down for 1

Paul.

suzublu 5th February 2019 17:26

And a How to https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/for...ad.php?t=93462
Here's mine https://i.imgur.com/2tslYuQl.jpg

trikey 5th February 2019 17:37

I have a couple fitted to my cars, would be in the market for another so put me on the list please.

Yorkshire GOC 5th February 2019 19:07

Me too for the spare Dept

trikey 5th February 2019 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yorkshire GOC (Post 2708811)
Me too for the spare Dept

The way you are going Rimmers will have serious concerns!

Yorkshire GOC 5th February 2019 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2708812)
The way you are going Rimmers will have serious concerns!

Be prepared is my motto - by the way Andy if you come across a decent ZT rear subframe let me know;)

trikey 5th February 2019 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yorkshire GOC (Post 2708830)
Be prepared is my motto - by the way Andy if you come across a decent ZT rear subframe let me know;)

Will do Martin.

Billyuk1 5th February 2019 22:00

Would one of these be any good for our zt's.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F182546132630

clf 6th February 2019 00:46

please add my name to the list. Particularly the blue oval/button type one

neilll 6th February 2019 00:58

Me too please,like Alan above would like the blue button type (possibly 2).
Thanks
Neil

Ched 6th February 2019 11:38

IMHO a coolant level sensor would be more beneficial.

clf 6th February 2019 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ched (Post 2708954)
IMHO a coolant level sensor would be more beneficial.

Coolant level won't indicate if the inline stat has failed though ;) (temp gauge doesn't work - My fault)

sent from here

VVC-Geeza 6th February 2019 13:03

I have both the coolant level sensor and temp gauge which were supplied by Jack around 2012.
They provide much reassurance and both still working well.
Jack is still supplying the button type temp gauges like the ones in Ronnies pic, around £8 on ebay if I remember correctly.
Lovel (gary) also built some excellent level sensor kits which utilise the lamp in the instrument pack as MGR intended.

Ched 6th February 2019 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by clf (Post 2708960)
Coolant level won't indicate if the inline stat has failed though ;) (temp gauge doesn't work - My fault)

sent from here

It would have told me the level had got low thus preventing my engine from having hgf, which was likely caused by failed O rings on the thermo pipes, which were also replaced due to previous O ring failure.

Both would be a huge bonus to have tho :}

Ched 6th February 2019 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVC-Geeza (Post 2708972)
I have both the coolant level sensor and temp gauge which were supplied by Jack around 2012.
They provide much reassurance and both still working well.
Jack is still supplying the button type temp gauges like the ones in Ronnies pic, around £8 on ebay if I remember correctly.
Lovel (gary) also built some excellent level sensor kits which utilise the lamp in the instrument pack as MGR intended.

Unfortunately he cant get the most important component for it anymore otherwise I'd have one or two.

VVC-Geeza 6th February 2019 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ched (Post 2708977)
Unfortunately he cant get the most important component for it anymore otherwise I'd have one or two.

Just checked and he is no longer listing anything on ebay.The oval gauges were certainly there in November.Shame about that.I can thoroughly recommend the cup holder type if he decides to make any more of those.

Lord of Hog 6th February 2019 15:17

I could do with a spare.

clf 6th February 2019 15:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVC-Geeza (Post 2708985)
Just checked and he is no longer listing anything on ebay.The oval gauges were certainly there in November.Shame about that.I can thoroughly recommend the cup holder type if he decides to make any more of those.

They were indeed, and I had planned to get one, once Christmas was out of the way (4 close family members' birthday during this time too ) . The oval 'upgrade ' kits were available til at least last weekend, for around 20 quid, but these were to adapt the rectangular original gauges.

:duh: :(

sent from here

neilll 7th February 2019 00:22

Hi guys,
I thought Paul's (Sheraton) original post was "does anyone want a coolant temperature gauge" I would like one and have tried a few times through his site to acquire one, but due too lack of interest I didn't think he was interested! Thanks to Paul there may be a chance of the interested party's getting hold of one. Could people not interested in one, not bother posting on this thread or if they want something else please start a new thread!
Paul does a list need to be made of interested parties (I have no idea how to start it!).
Maybe start a list for people who want a coolant level sensor as well (could be interested) as they can`t be bothered to start there own thread!!!

Regards

Neil

handyjackdaniels 7th February 2019 08:38

I got one of these from Jack a couple of months ago, he said then he was finding it harder to get hold of some of the components, maybe that's why he has stopped producing them at present.

The beeping on start up is annoying at times but cant be switched off, shows it working correctly I suppose.

Steve.

Sheraton 15th February 2019 20:41

I'd hoped there may have been a bit more interest in purchasing one of these gauges.(purely selfish reasoning :D)

at the moment there is no "official" list or such - Jack had replied to my inquiry about the availability of these Gauges and mentioned if he had 10-12 interested buyers he could build another batch - I told him i'd mention this on here and see if there was enough interest.

there are a few of us interested - i'll message Jack and maybe direct him to the thread here - if he feels there's enough interest even to take a punt on another batch we could take it from there r.e a Buyers List and display options/availability :}

Paul.

clf 15th February 2019 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheraton (Post 2711646)

I'd hoped there may have been a bit more interest in purchasing one of these gauges.(purely selfish reasoning :D)

at the moment there is no "official" list or such - Jack had replied to my inquiry about the availability of these Gauges and mentioned if he had 10-12 interested buyers he could build another batch - I told him i'd mention this on here and see if there was enough interest.

there are a few of us interested - i'll message Jack and maybe direct him to the thread here - if he feels there's enough interest even to take a punt on another batch we could take it from there r.e a Buyers List and display options/availability :}

Paul.

me me me

going to get desperate soon. lol

neilll 16th February 2019 19:18

Hi Paul,
Put me down for two definite (BLUE), if that would help with your numbers
Ta
Neil

p2roverman 16th February 2019 20:16

I've already a couple waitng to be fitted but I'd be happy to order another, a blue one this time.

75 tinkerer 16th February 2019 21:57

I'll have one as well.

Sheraton 17th February 2019 12:09

Update

I messaged Jack and he has had wee look on here and has said he is happy to go with a batch of 10 units :cool:

I'll keep in contact with Jack and update here with progress - it's likely to be a couple or few weeks rather than days for turnaround - around £50 inc p+p first class recorded delivery.

I'll confirm details r.e display type etc..

the list I have from the thread here

1 - Sheraton (Blue Display 5)
2 - Trikey
3 - Yorkshire GOC
4 - CLF (Blue Display 1)
5 - Neilll (Blue Display 2)
6 - Lord of Hog
7 - Neilll (Blue Display 3)
8 - p2roverman (Blue Display 4)
9 - 75tinkerer
10 -

I've numbered display colour preference (first come etc..) - there may be limited numbers of each colour available ;)

if anyone wants the list details amended or if i've missed anyone let me know.

the list will be a Gentleman's Agreement :D

I'm sure there will be no issues - however i'll let Jack know i'm happy to cover the cost of any units unsold from the batch of ten :}

only 1 space left on the list currently.

Paul.

handyjackdaniels 17th February 2019 12:15

The gauge I bought from Jack a few months ago, he gave the option of having the actual reading tilted up wards, if you are fitting it in the switch panel it does help to have it facing slightly upwards.
Not sure if he has mentioned it but worth asking him.

Steve.

suzublu 17th February 2019 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by handyjackdaniels (Post 2712071)
The gauge I bought from Jack a few months ago, he gave the option of having the actual reading tilted up wards, if you are fitting it in the switch panel it does help to have it facing slightly upwards.
Not sure if he has mentioned it but worth asking him.

Steve.

Like this:cool:
https://i.imgur.com/61WEdihl.jpg

clf 17th February 2019 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2712076)

there's also THIS one.

https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/3f...eefibvk16g.jpg

neilll 1st March 2019 21:41

Hi Guys,
These seem to be on sale again through ebay!
Looks like all varieties,enjoy

Neil

clf 1st March 2019 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by neilll (Post 2715855)
Hi Guys,
These seem to be on sale again through ebay!
Looks like all varieties,enjoy

Neil

seems to have come off eBay now :shrug: (although I did see it, but wasnt going to order because of the list created in the first post :bowdown:)

neilll 1st March 2019 23:16

Hi Alan,
My order has been accepted (1 blue up angle for now), I did get a message from Jack saying that he had not heard anything from the forum regarding orders so he thought there was no interest. All I can suggest is any one interested should email him pronto so he can make a batch and maybe keep them on sale.
Regards

Neil

Sheraton 2nd March 2019 08:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by neilll (Post 2715877)
Hi Alan,
My order has been accepted (1 blue up angle for now), I did get a message from Jack saying that he had not heard anything from the forum regarding orders so he thought there was no interest. All I can suggest is any one interested should email him pronto so he can make a batch and maybe keep them on sale.
Regards

Neil

I did receive a message from Jack via ebay to exchange contact details and that there was some progress - i was planning on messaging him today as I haven't heard from him since my reply.

I think ebay may have been removing the contact details (i did try a couple of times to mask the email address as ebay don't allow this).

I've messaged Jack again - in case he reads here - [email protected] ;)

Paul.

Yorkshire GOC 2nd March 2019 09:54

I have his e mail address (non e bay) as i bought a gold resistor from him 10 days ago - do you want me to drop him a line and copy you in on the e mail address you have put on the site?

Sheraton 2nd March 2019 10:54

:cool: Update

Jack has sold 2 - would that be to yourself Neilll ?

Has 8 available 7 can be Red or Blue up angled - at least 1 will be Red forward facing ;)

if Neilll has bought the 2 already sold - then there is 1 place on the list unfilled by my calculation - meaning those of us on the list have a choice between Red or Blue displays

1 - Sheraton (Blue Display 3)
2 - Trikey
3 - Yorkshire GOC
4 - CLF (Blue Display 1)
5 - Lord of Hog
6 - p2roverman (Blue Display2)
7 - 75tinkerer
8 -

Trikey, Yorkshire GOC, Lord of Hog and 75tinkerer - if you could post your preference r.e display colour - we should all be happy :}

Paul.

Yorkshire GOC 2nd March 2019 10:56

Hi Blue for me - already have a red one.

Cheers

clf 2nd March 2019 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheraton (Post 2715974)
:cool: Update

Jack has sold 2 - would that be to yourself Neilll ?

Has 8 available 7 can be Red or Blue up angled - at least 1 will be Red forward facing ;)

if Neilll has bought the 2 already sold - then there is 1 place on the list unfilled by my calculation - meaning those of us on the list have a choice between Red or Blue displays

2 - Trikey
3 - Yorkshire GOC
4 - CLF (Blue Display 1)
5 - Lord of Hog
7 - 75tinkerer
8 -

Trikey, Yorkshire GOC, Lord of Hog and 75tinkerer - if you could post your preference r.e display colour - we should all be happy :}

Paul.

How do we pay/order .... or have I missed it lol :o

trikey 2nd March 2019 12:19

Red for me (pity they don’t do orange)

suzublu 2nd March 2019 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2715991)
Red for me (pity they don’t do orange)

Change the filter to orange:shrug::D

Ched 2nd March 2019 12:21

I’ll have a red one

Simon W 2nd March 2019 12:45

I'd like one too (button style angled, red) - or is the list closed now?

neilll 2nd March 2019 18:39

Hi Paul,
No I have only bought one! If he can only make eight I will leave the other one for somebody else , but I would like to buy another blue upangle one if possible.
Regards
Neil

Sheraton 2nd March 2019 23:06

2 - Trikey (Red Display)
3 - Yorkshire GOC (Blue Display 4)
4 - CLF (Blue Display 1)
5 - Lord of Hog
7 - 75tinkerer
8 - Neilll (Blue Display 5)

updated list - if i'm reading it right :}

Lord of Hog and 75tinkerer to confirm display preference.

I haven't finalised purchase/payment details with Jack - i'd think it will be easiest through paypal - would folks be ok with this ?

I'm looking forward to having one of these gauges fitted :cool:

Paul.

Sheraton 2nd March 2019 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon W (Post 2715998)

it seems that all are currently accounted for - i'm not sure if Jack would be tempted to produce another batch if there are more folks interested :shrug:

if more folks are interested it's worth mentioning here regardless ;)

Paul.

Sheraton 2nd March 2019 23:27

:cool: Jack has replied confirming details of a few things - payments via paypal or bank transfer 2nd class recorded delivery.

I'll confirm with each of you guys via p.m r.e details for Jack - it will take him a few weeks to complete all orders - he'd like me to organise orders i.e who's first on the waiting list ;)

i'll put myself to the back and go with the thread response :}

Waiting List Order.

1 - Trikey (Red Display)
2 - Yorkshire GOC (Blue Display 5)
3 - CLF (Blue Display 1)
4 - Neilll (Blue Display 2)
5 - Lord of Hog
6 - p2roverman (Blue Display 3)
7 - 75tinkerer
8 - Sheraton (Blue Display 4)

will this be ok with everyone ?

Paul.

clf 2nd March 2019 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheraton (Post 2716166)
:cool: Jack has replied confirming details of a few things - payments via paypal or bank transfer 2nd class recorded delivery.

I'll confirm with each of you guys via p.m r.e details for Jack - it will take him a few weeks to complete all orders - he'd like me to organise orders i.e who's first on the waiting list ;)

i'll put myself to the back and go with the thread response :}

Waiting List Order.

1 - Trikey (Red Display)
3 - CLF (Blue Display 1)
5 - Lord of Hog
7 - 75tinkerer

will this be ok with everyone ?

Paul.

All fine with me. I am in no hurry either, I likely wont get a chance to fit for another couple of months, so I am happy to go to bottom of list also.

Yorkshire GOC 3rd March 2019 08:25

No problem - its back up spare for me anyway.

Simon W 3rd March 2019 14:06

Yes, I emailed Jack again yesterday - I'd already contacted him in April 2018 about buying one but I got bogged down with urgent repairs to the house roof - anyway, Jack says there are enough pcb's to make ten kits but two of those ten are already spoken for. So (presumably) that leaves eight pcb's for eight kits.

There are eight people on your list in post 45. Then there's Ched (post 40) and me (post 41) - so unless I've misread this thread, there are a total of 10 people who want to buy a kit. i.e.

1 - Trikey (Red Display)
3 - CLF (Blue Display 1)
5 - Lord of Hog
7 - 75tinkerer

9 - Ched (Red Display) - see post 40
10 - Simon W (Red Display) - see post 41

I'll email Jack today and ask him if he can get more pcb's - and, if he can, does he want to make a few more kits (i.e. at least two to cover numbers 9 and 10).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheraton (Post 2716164)
it seems that all are currently accounted for - i'm not sure if Jack would be tempted to produce another batch if there are more folks interested :shrug:

If more folks are interested it's worth mentioning here regardless ;)

Paul.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon W (Post 2715998)

Simon W 3rd March 2019 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon W (Post 2716252)
I'll email Jack today and ask him if he can get more pcb's - and, if he can, does he want to make a few more kits (i.e. at least two to cover numbers 9 and 10).

I emailed Jack and he has given me the latest situation.

The two reserved kits have now become one kit sold and one available - that makes nine kits available (as opposed to the previous eight). Two more pcb's have also become available so that means Jack can make a total of eleven kits for club members.

So the confirmed list should now be:

1 - Trikey (Red Display)
3 - CLF (Blue Display 1)
5 - Lord of Hog
7 - 75tinkerer

11 - still available as of 3rd March

PS. to Sheraton (Paul): I hope you don't mind me barging in and tweaking your list :o - the revision should keep everyone happy though!

suzublu 3rd March 2019 16:54

I already have a display unit without a pcb, so if one's available, I'll take it if no-one minds:shrug::cool::}

Simon W 3rd March 2019 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2716290)
I already have a display unit without a pcb, so if one's available, I'll take it if no-one minds:shrug::cool::}

That would make the list as follows:

1 - Trikey (Red Display)
3 - CLF (Blue Display 1)
5 - Lord of Hog
7 - 75tinkerer
11 - Suzublu - see post 50

No more pcb's available.

Sheraton 3rd March 2019 21:41

:} info r.e payment etc..

"The direct purchase price is £50.00 including delivery.

Payment through PayPal ;);)

Alternatively, online Bank Transfer is fine. I will give my a/c number
and Sort Code to anyone who wants to use this method.

If you'd ask each person to contact me by email with their 'kit number'
and display preference (Red or Blue digits/forward-facing or up-angled
button bezel.) It will also be useful to know where they plan on
locating the display. Using an existing hole in the sub-aircon switch
panel is by far the simplest (for me and them). If they plan to cut a
hole for the display, I have to cut down the LED connector board to
allow it to pass through the LED size hole. It's a slow job and has a
very tight tolerance so the button bezel will cover the corners of the
hole.

So, the info I need is:

Name and address
Kit Number
Display colour (red or blue)
Button bezel style (forward-facing or up-angled)
Display mounting hole (an existing oval switch hole or a self-cut
rectangular hole)
Preferred payment method (PayPal Gift or Bank Transfer)

The Fitting Guides in PDF format will be emailed to each person as they
purchase a kit."

"Kit Number" will be waiting list Number ;) - i'll pm Jack's email and we can message him direct with our details/order number :cool:

Paul.

Sheraton 5th March 2019 20:35

How'do folks :)

just to confirm the info required by Jack from each of us (via email)

Name and address
Waiting list Number
rectangular hole)

please don't make any payment until requested by Jack ;)

Paul.

trikey 6th March 2019 12:14

You can move me down the list if you want as I’m not in a hurry, only wanted one for a spare 👍

Sheraton 9th March 2019 16:03

progress update

Jack has 3 Blue Kits ready to send out ;)

Yorkshire GOC - clf - Neilll - if you want to send your details to jack's email he has Gauges ready to send after payment :cool:

there is another Gauge with a slight fault - the dot between the numbers and the small c doesn't display so you get 90c instead of 90.c - :shrug: no biggie - i'll offer myself for this one ;)

Jack has asked those who have not contacted him r.e display preference to do so please :}

I wouldn't want for Jack to have to sit on these too long once he has them ready to go - sooner the better ;)

Paul.

Yorkshire GOC 9th March 2019 17:19

Have e-mailed my details to Jack - awaiting his Paypal reference.

Cheers
:}

neilll 10th March 2019 10:09

Details sent
Many Thanks
Neil

Yorkshire GOC 10th March 2019 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheraton (Post 2716387)
:} info r.e payment etc..

"The direct purchase price is £50.00 including delivery.

Payment through PayPal ;);)

Alternatively, online Bank Transfer is fine. I will give my a/c number
and Sort Code to anyone who wants to use this method.

If you'd ask each person to contact me by email with their 'kit number'
and display preference (Red or Blue digits/forward-facing or up-angled
button bezel.) It will also be useful to know where they plan on
locating the display. Using an existing hole in the sub-aircon switch
panel is by far the simplest (for me and them). If they plan to cut a
hole for the display, I have to cut down the LED connector board to
allow it to pass through the LED size hole. It's a slow job and has a
very tight tolerance so the button bezel will cover the corners of the
hole.

So, the info I need is:

Name and address
Kit Number
rectangular hole)

The Fitting Guides in PDF format will be emailed to each person as they
purchase a kit."

"Kit Number" will be waiting list Number ;) - i'll pm Jack's email and we can message him direct with our details/order number :cool:

Paul.

Done and dusted - Jack has been paid.

gazcaz 10th March 2019 11:15

1 Attachment(s)
Heres mine :D

Sheraton 15th March 2019 15:46

Jack has been in touch to say 4 kits have been sent to those who have made payment :cool:

there is a Red display ready for Ched - just awaiting payment before being posted.

I've made payment today for my Gauge ;)

Jack is still awaiting contact r.e display preference/details etc.. from

Trikey
Lord of Hog
p2roverman
75tinkerer

if you guys could contact Jack asap that would be appreciated :}

if anyone has any issues - a change of mind or cashflow etc.. give me a p.m and we'll sort it out ;)

I'd suggest that if Jack has not received contact r.e these last four Gauges by next week - i'll purchase the remaining kits so he is not left having to sit on them ;)

Paul.

Sheraton 18th March 2019 19:56

:cool: I received my kit from Jack today :}

I'm waiting for a single switch fascia panel to arrive before I set about fitting - I have a 2 switch fascia panel, as I was hoping to fit an electric rear sunblind.....another story......although, that is developing as i type, so I may be better fitting the Gauge to the 2 hole fascia panel....??? :shrug: hmmm

anywho..... I'm well chuffed with the kit :D - the quality, design and the whole package including the "how-to" on pdf is excellent :bowdown:

if anyone is still to contact Jack - better move fast ;) as I think he'll be listing them for sale after this week if no contact has been made.

Paul.

Sheraton 19th March 2019 21:55

I made a start assembling my kit :cool:

I'm ready to wire it in to the Car tomorrow - I decided i'll fit the Gauge to a 2 hole fascia panel ;)

I took some pics - you need to do a wee bit of tinkering to install this - it's all well planned out and explained well by Jack in the pdf :}

https://i.postimg.cc/8jFjV9bf/IMG-20190319-203727.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/R6VZpDFF/IMG-20190319-203949.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/ZB7KGxBL/IMG-20190319-204011.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/4HYNsHpR/IMG-20190319-204015.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/fVcWzNSy/IMG-20190319-205645.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/DW52GPgK/IMG-20190319-211118.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/PpxdQv3v/IMG-20190319-211159.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/Cd9wb1jd/IMG-20190319-211443.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/dDZYQYzF/IMG-20190319-212640.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/PPGkP7jw/IMG-20190319-214010.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/gnvbRKzB/IMG-20190319-214126.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/RW45TnqC/IMG-20190319-215333.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/Ty3zzMrZ/IMG-20190319-215650.jpg

Paul.

Sheraton 24th March 2019 13:05

I managed to get my Gauge wired and installed in the Car today :cool:

https://i.postimg.cc/hX6QPqpz/IMG-20190324-133442.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/d7CkhSxW/IMG-20190324-133454.jpg

I'm really happy with it :D

I hope others are happy with their kits :)

another wee job ticked off the list :cool:

Paul.

clf 24th March 2019 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheraton (Post 2721583)

I managed to get my Gauge wired and installed in the Car today :cool:

https://i.postimg.cc/hX6QPqpz/IMG-20190324-133442.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/d7CkhSxW/IMG-20190324-133454.jpg

I'm really happy with it :D

I hope others are happy with their kits :)

another wee job ticked off the list :cool:

Paul.

I received mine last week. Everything about it is quality. Quite a bit more than I expected. I kinda dont want to fit it lol, as I am the one now to mess it all up lol. Will likely take a week off work after Easter sometime, and fit it whilst doing a few other odds and ends. My only issue, is my panel is a one off. Painted to match the dash. So if it goes wrong......... :o :getmecoat:

wixyw 8th November 2020 15:51

E-Zee Coolant Temp Gauge

Just bought another 1.8 Turbo and wondered if any of these were still available, as I have one in my other 1.8 Turbo and it's brilliant!

Cheers!
Phil

Mike Trident 8th November 2020 17:42

I have had one fitted to my 75 diesel for a couple of years now. I really like it, I like to keep tabs on the temp.

I believe my panel started off with just two holes, I just opened up another as and when required. All 5 in use now lol

wixyw 9th November 2020 06:02

So, what happened to the remaing unsold stock, and are any still available to buy now, because one of these and an up rated cooling fan from Jules has made my other 1.8 Turbo tourer really useable and I want to repeat this combination with the new one.

Phil.

picky747 9th November 2020 10:27

An Elm327 plugin unit and Torque will give you the same thing plus other parameters of your choosing.

[IMG]https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/for...36fcd93e57.jpg[/IMG]

suzublu 9th November 2020 10:52

Or just use the car's on board display 😎

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk