The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Abu Dhabi Grand Prix......Spoiler Alerts! (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=316799)

coolcat 12th December 2021 07:33

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix......Spoiler Alerts!

Last race of the season.

Max and Lewis tied on points. Max has the all important Pole position.

It's all to play for. If either wins they win the Championship.

If either scores more points, they win the championship.

If neither finish in the points, Max wins the championship on the fact he has won one more race this season.

It's on a knife edge.........Hopefully there will be no shenanigans and fair racing.

May the best man win:clap::driving::hurray:

MSS 12th December 2021 09:09

It should be quite a race.

Number 6 12th December 2021 09:31

I imagine that if Verstepan wins Mercedes will come up with all sorts of objections to reverse the decision, As will Red Bull if Hamilton wins

coolcat 12th December 2021 12:03

Lights out............Go Go Go:driving::fight::argue::clap:

SCP440 12th December 2021 12:08

Verstappen should have had that lead back.

clf 12th December 2021 12:12

:eek: Advantage stolen! (corner was cut on his return with the distance gained not returned - not the place)

Saudi, advantage given back by Hamilton (hamilton took the shape of the corner on his return from the track).

Brazil, no advantage gained (both cars took the same lines out of the controversial corner - was dubious of Max's driving in that instance, but no advantage was gained by either)

clf 12th December 2021 12:43

excellent for Perez! When Perez has the opportunity to play the team game, he does it well. Just a shame he cannot create those opportunities himself. Was kind of hoping that his tyres would give out going around a corner and slide into hamilton :o

But Hamilton saying 'some dangerous driving' ? hmm I have said this before, Hamilton struggles when he is put under pressure, as here, he cries foul or lashes out. I do hope there is a review of the unfair advantage gained from that turn 7 incident and a 5 second time penalty added. There can be no doubt he gained an advantage from the manoeuvre. Whilst he did not have a choice but to drive off the circuit, he did gain the distance.

clf 12th December 2021 13:34

Not sure how I feel about that ending, but the same rule was applied to all ........ still think there needs to be a review of that first corner advantage.

Final race of the season? FINAL LAP!!!!!!!!

............. and to be fair to Hamilton, he did everything he needed to do today, and drove amazingly in Brazil to do all he needed to do.

roverbarmy 12th December 2021 13:41

The team forgot to take the sandbag out!:getmecoat:

clf 12th December 2021 13:58

I bet Felipe Massa is ahouting to his TV 'carma é uma vadia' lol