The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   I go back to work tomorrow (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=306273)

macafee2 10th July 2020 10:09

I go back to work tomorrow update

Not worked since the middle of March and tomorrow I go back, 6am start

I hope it wont be stressful and I don't catch the dreaded covid.

Be nice to talk to people and see something "different" and be away from the house

macafee2

FLYING BANANA 10th July 2020 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by macafee2 (Post 2824039)
Not worked since the middle of March and tomorrow I go back, 6am start

I hope it wont be stressful and I don't catch the dreaded covid.

Be nice to talk to people and see something "different" and be away from the house

macafee2

Take care and keep safe.

RPWC 10th July 2020 10:46

Just take what precautions you can Ian and maintain your distance from others, you will be fine.

macafee2 10th July 2020 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2824046)
Just take what precautions you can Ian and maintain your distance from others, you will be fine.

checked my car and I have a mask.
wont be able to keep my distance, we are transported in a mini bus but they may have put in place some rules, I'll know tomorrow.:}

Hats off to those that have worked on all this time, they must mentally be very strong

macafee2

marinabrian 10th July 2020 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by macafee2 (Post 2824053)
checked my car and I have a mask.
wont be able to keep my distance, we are transported in a mini bus but they may have put in place some rules, I'll know tomorrow.:}

Hats off to those that have worked on all this time, they must mentally be very strong

macafee2

You will be fine Ian, don't worry ;)

Brian :D

Jim Jamieson 10th July 2020 19:12

I’ve been working right through the lockdown.

The missus wouldn’t furlough me. :p:

macafee2 10th July 2020 19:35

I must have lost my marbles, I thought it was Saturday but it's Friday so not tomorrow but the day after.

Brian, I don't think I can avoid worrying. I've had the grim reaper on my shoulder when I had my heart attack but I never saw him coming, this time I'm a bit more apprehensive, I think this is down to the news and the slowness of the illness before death. I want mine quick, I don't want to see it coming

macafee2

Snetty 10th July 2020 20:22

Ian,
It's no wonder you feel apprehensive going back to work, the reporting has been pointedly trying to scare the living daylights out of us all.
I cannot deny that around the time of lockdown I was concerned about catching the virus as I suffered a pulmonary embolism in 2016 , however I have worked through lockdown without knowingly contracting Covid or knowing anyone that has.
All the places I have visited have procedures in place to minimise the risk for their workers.
You will enjoy getting back to doing something familiar and catching up with everyone.

Simondi 10th July 2020 20:43

Look after yourself, if something doesn't feel right shout out

trikey 10th July 2020 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snetty (Post 2824142)
Ian,
It's no wonder you feel apprehensive going back to work, the reporting has been pointedly trying to scare the living daylights out of us all.
I cannot deny that around the time of lockdown I was concerned about catching the virus as I suffered a pulmonary embolism in 2016 , however I have worked through lockdown without knowingly contracting Covid or knowing anyone that has.
All the places I have visited have procedures in place to minimise the risk for their workers.
You will enjoy getting back to doing something familiar and catching up with everyone.

Same here Adi, non stop work for us too.. in fact, if we had not heard about Covid19 on the news, nothing would have changed!