The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Hello all, it's been a while! (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=308154)

DMGRS 25th September 2020 21:05

Hello all, it's been a while!

**See update posted below**

I hope you're all doing well in these rather unusual times - it's certainly been a rather odd year so far.

We started venturing into the realm of the 75 / ZT via these very forums; and of course I have nothing but thanks for the support we've received over the years.
We've got a few fairly large deliveries due later this year - and as usual we're giving members of this club and others first pick of the goodies at discounted rates.

I'll keep adding to this list as we go - you can view the item by clicking the underlined text.

Please bear in mind delivery is due later this year - see individual item description for exact dates.

MG TF Short Link Assembly - RGD000571 - £49.99

Rover 75 / ZT Battery Box Lid - YJV100060 - £12.99

Rover 75 / MG ZT Petrol Rear Exhaust Silencer - Clamshell Design WDE000551 / WCG000301 - OEM-Q - £169.99

Rover 75 / MG ZT Drive Flange RUC100171 - OEM-Q - £29.99

6 Layer Payen N Series Head Gasket Kit for K Series Engines - from £39.99

Rover 75 / MG ZT Front Swivel Hub Assembly - RUB101920 / RUB101930 - Genuine MG - from £69.99

And finally, for all 1.8 Turbo owners we have the Complete PRT Hose Kit for just £59.99 - including most engine bay hoses and a PRT thermostat.
Complete PRT Hose Kit - 75 / ZT 1.8T

I'll keep this post updated with our latest deals as we dig through our incoming stock list - it's a big 'un!

Stay safe everyone. :)

ceedy 25th September 2020 22:18

From the photo looks like that prt kit still seems to have a major piece missing:duh: ;)

SD1too 26th September 2020 07:33

Hi Mat,

Will you be alerting potential purchasers in your product description that for the Rover 75, the tailpipes will need to be removed and replaced with the "swept-down" OEM design in order to clear the rear bumper (I've read a post by Lovel describing this process)? Otherwise I understand that the bumper will have to be modified. :o

Simon

Arctic 26th September 2020 09:46

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SD1too (Post 2838862)
Hi Mat,

Will you be alerting potential purchasers in your product description that for the Rover 75, the tailpipes will need to be removed and replaced with the "swept-down" OEM design in order to clear the rear bumper (I've read a post by Lovel describing this process)? Otherwise I understand that the bumper will have to be modified. :o

Simon

HI Simon.
Fair and very valid point, when i changed the back box on my tourer i had to modify the rear bumper for it to fit, as the back box had the straight tail pipes.

DMGRS 14th October 2020 10:11

Quote:

Hi Mat,

Simon

Hello Simon, I'll double check this - we have a 75 V6 at our yard at the moment. :)

DMGRS 14th October 2020 10:11

Just a quick update - we've had a revised ETA of W/C 23rd November for all pre orders!

Not often dates are brought forward, but great news for owners :)

beinet1 15th October 2020 07:42

Hi,

Quick question about the 6 Layer Payen N Series Head Gasket Kit.

I might need the gasket and bolts only soon. Do you know if these will be available sooner than the 23.nov? I already have the strengthened oil rail from previous projects.

DMGRS 9th November 2020 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by beinet1 (Post 2842458)
Hi,

Quick question about the 6 Layer Payen N Series Head Gasket Kit.

I might need the gasket and bolts only soon. Do you know if these will be available sooner than the 23.nov? I already have the strengthened oil rail from previous projects.

Hello there, my apologies for the delay in reply - unfortunately not, the first delivery we could get is due around the 23rd November.

DMGRS 22nd November 2020 01:20

Quick update - our delivery is due slightly earlier than planned... this week! :D
I've consolidated our best deals into a newsletter, you can view it here: https://bit.ly/2UQRDtn

These prices apply until the shipment arrives, which looks like Wednesday / Thursday as things stand.
I'll be heading down to Southampton to help with postage and packing - it's going to be a busy few days!

Take care all,
Mat

SD1too 22nd November 2020 08:30

Quote:

Hi Mat,

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMGRS (Post 2842290)
Hello Simon, I'll double check this - we have a 75 V6 at our yard at the moment. :)

Any news on this Mat? :}

Simon