The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Not surprised at all about this... (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=310217)

steve1975 31st December 2020 15:31

Not surprised at all about this...

3 weeks ago my friend died of liver disease ..yes he was a heavy drinker years ago but quit 2 years ago too late...he has been in and out of hospital 7 times in the last 3 months,each time having a covid test,and each time with a negative result..found out today that covid as cause of death...not surprised at all by this...that's why the numbers are so high,we all knew they were bodging the numbers to follow the narrative but first hand truth of it is really annoying

SCP440 31st December 2020 21:48

At the moment it easier to put Covid on a death certificate than any other cause as it only needs one doctor to put Covid but 2 for other causes.

marinabrian 31st December 2020 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCP440 (Post 2857004)
At the moment it easier to put Covid on a death certificate than any other cause as it only needs one doctor to put Covid but 2 for other causes.

Well as long as accuracy is maintained Steve it doesn't matter either way then.

Of course there are conspiracy theories abounding, however if you consider that between mid April up until the change of death reporting in July if you had previously been diagnosed as Covid positive, then death for any other reason was counted as a Covid fatality.

The reduction to 28 days was a step in the right direction, however this still quite rightly leaves the figures open to scrutiny.

LINK

macafee2 31st December 2020 22:56

Sorry to hear of your friends death, my best mate died due to drink.
No children but a wife in her early 50's, to young to be alone

If you feel the cause of death is wrong, challenge it

macafee2

steve1975 1st January 2021 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by macafee2 (Post 2857014)
Sorry to hear of your friends death, my best mate died due to drink.
No children but a wife in her early 50's, to young to be alone

If you feel the cause of death is wrong, challenge it

macafee2

Thanks but I wouldn't even know where to start with that.

steve1975 1st January 2021 12:24

I know a lot of people will think there's a lot of conspiracy theories floating about,but there's got to be something bigger going on...non of the restrictions or regulations make any sense to a person with more than 1 brain cell. .like before,closing pubs at 10 pm and not 11 or later,or now..only allowed alcohol with a substantial meal in tier 3 or less,have to wear a mask to walk in a pub but take it off once seated...really??.walk through any town and watch the mindless people with cotton masks on that make no difference what so ever,I'd rather trust my own immune system than wear a petry dish on my face,which could do more harm than good,if a trump can get through boxer shorts and a pair of jeans. .a virus can get through a bit of cotton...think about the logic guys n think for yourselves,don't let other's think for you...btw the number of reported covid deaths for the under 60's is 368...so why lock the whole country down...more people died on the roads last week alone...

stocktake 1st January 2021 12:36

Question Steve, how many of the people over 60 who died from Covid 19 contracted it from or had contact with people under 60?

steve1975 1st January 2021 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 2857103)
Question Steve, how many of the people over 60 who died from Covid 19 contracted it from or had contact with people under 60?

Question for you...can you prove they died from covid...even 'dying from' and 'dying with' are 2 different things..let alone all the deaths with covid as cause of death that's not even been tested.

another_clean_sheet 1st January 2021 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve1975 (Post 2857100)
I know a lot of people will think there's a lot of conspiracy theories floating about,but there's got to be something bigger going on...non of the restrictions or regulations make any sense to a person with more than 1 brain cell. .like before,closing pubs at 10 pm and not 11 or later,or now..only allowed alcohol with a substantial meal in tier 3 or less,have to wear a mask to walk in a pub but take it off once seated...really??.walk through any town and watch the mindless people with cotton masks on that make no difference what so ever,I'd rather trust my own immune system than wear a petry dish on my face,which could do more harm than good,if a trump can get through boxer shorts and a pair of jeans. .a virus can get through a bit of cotton...think about the logic guys n think for yourselves,don't let other's think for you...btw the number of reported covid deaths for the under 60's is 368...so why lock the whole country down...more people died on the roads last week alone...

Because the younger people spread the virus even though they are not affected so badly by it.

Number 6 1st January 2021 13:35

I personally know of three cases where the death was put down to Covid, And the real cause of death was not mentioned. So yes I do think the figures are being manipulated, To what end :shrug::shrug::shrug: