The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Freebies Bazaar (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Union wheel (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=316115)

Pauldee 30th October 2021 10:18

Union wheel

2 Attachment(s)
I have a Union wheel and tyre going spare if anyone is interested. The tyre has good tread but I believe it is fairly old, although it does hold air. In fact I have not pumped it up for about six months and it's still solid. Will probably need to be collected as the postage would be prohibitive.

Gino 30th October 2021 11:53

Hi Pauldee,

How much do you want for the wheel? I'm looking to replace my space saver with a full size union.

Thanks,

Rob

Pauldee 30th October 2021 17:05

Union Wheel

Hi Rob,

I had it as a spare for my previous R75 which sadly had to be scrapped in 2015. My current R75 has 17" wheels so this is no longer of any use to me.

If I can help to keep another Rover on the roads that's good enough for me so it's your's for nothing, free and gratis. All you would need to do is pick it up, as I am not sure it could be posted or couriered.

Gino 30th October 2021 17:15

Thank you, my Dad lives in Sawtry so collection wouldn't have been a problem.
However, shortly after I replied to you my car was hit by a bus & is probably a write off :mad: Depending on what happens when I speak to their insurance on Monday will dictate whether I will still need the wheel. I hope so as I intend on keeping my car...

Thank you, though

Rob

Pauldee 30th October 2021 18:37

Sorry to hear that, take you are OK?

Keep in touch and best of luck.

Gino 30th October 2021 19:30

I'm fine thanks, my car was parked outside the house & I was indoors when it happened!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend :}

macafee2 31st October 2021 16:48

Pauldee, is your wheel still available?
I probably could not collect until December but I can make use of the wheel.

thank you

macafee2

stevestrat 31st October 2021 17:53

Considering Gino's current situation I'd have thought it was plain good manners to give him first dibs at it.

macafee2 31st October 2021 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 2906022)
Considering Gino's current situation I'd have thought it was plain good manners to give him first dibs at it.

sorry, only read as far as probably a write off but due to your post reread what was said. Looking at the thread train it looks like he does have first dibs.
If you still think my request was bad manners, not much I can do about that.

Got to be honest, as I am/ have been giving bits away to members for just postage, not your fault if you dont know I'm a bit peed off by your tone.

macafee2

stevestrat 31st October 2021 20:22

Wasn't anything meant by it.