The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Insurance - who did you use? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=319767)

YorksMG2013 24th June 2022 18:40

Insurance - who did you use?

Hello all

Anyone who has recently insured your ZT or R75.
Who did you use and what sort of prices are reasonable right now?

Cheers

Andrew

xsport 24th June 2022 19:12

insurance

sent P.M to your inbox.

FLYING BANANA 24th June 2022 19:52

I used Lancaster multi policy as they were the only people that would insure both the V8 and Banana together.

macafee2 24th June 2022 21:56

Adrian Flux as my car is a remapped CDT, about £245 I think fully comp.
Also there are quit a few mods but the remap is the issue.

macafee2

MSS 24th June 2022 22:17

2* cars with LV. Not cheap but very good cover and my experience of the company is excellent.

2* cars with SAGA. Good value, good cover.

1* car with More>Than. As LV.

Living in a low-risk area, we tend not to go for the cheapest but more for quality of cover and service.

myfirstrover 25th June 2022 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSS (Post 2936852)
2* cars with LV. Not cheap but very good cover and my experience of the company is excellent.

2* cars with SAGA. Good value, good cover.

1* car with More>Than. As LV.

Living in a low-risk area, we tend not to go for the cheapest but more for quality of cover and service.

Just goes to show how much difference there is in insurance for different people , SAGA always quote me outrageous prices , LV and more than are even worse ! horses for courses I suppose ?

75driver 25th June 2022 23:48

Tesco or Halifax usually come up as some of the cheapest “known brand” names for me, usually in around the £200 mark.
Strangely, on one car it’s always Tesco, but on the other cars it’s always Halifax.🤔.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polinsteve 26th June 2022 07:24

Surprisingly, the last 2 years Esure has been the best quality/price compromise for me.

I have a clear record, advanced driver and live in a low risk rural area. My quotes last year ranged from £197 to a tinch under an eye watering £800. The Esure cover still allows driving other cars and includes 1 other driver and protected no claim.
For many years I insured through the IAM but for some time now that has not been remotely competitive, (the whole organisation now seems to be a political group rather than for members).

Lagetha 26th June 2022 09:11

I live in Greater Manchester and pay, with 5 years NCD, about £450 pa... Considering that's with 5000 estimated mileage pa, it's parked for most of the year on my driveway, which has CCTV and Intruder Lighting! I am currently covered by Hastings Insurance.

I have also completed a Drivers' Awareness Course that trained me to Police Level 2 (Diplomatic and Protection Driving), which doesn't seem to make much difference to what I pay.

Rev Jules 26th June 2022 10:04

I use Hastings Direct £277 for the year fully comp including RAC breakdown.

Rev.