The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   You know when (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=307649)

suzublu 3rd September 2020 14:32

You know when

I've been a bit ambivalant lately about the car, no shows this year, so haven't used it much, consequently not cleaning and general fettling. But today I went for a drive. Now does anyone else look at the reflection as you drive past shop windows? Did today and fell in love again.:bowdown: She's not a bad looking old bus;):cool: And may I add, the only 75/ZT I saw :shrug:

roverbarmy 3rd September 2020 14:57

" all as above" ditto ditto ditto!:D

FLYING BANANA 3rd September 2020 15:27

As above although there are few 75’s and ZT’s to be seen around these parts.

Parker 3rd September 2020 15:28

You know when

The 75 sure is a looker and a head Turner a wonderful design. Sadly there are fewer about these days..... So look after it!!! ;)

Simondi 3rd September 2020 16:39

Looking at the reflection is second only to glancing back when you've locked it and are walking away.

For cars which, let's face it, are old now - they look fabulous. Well mine does, not sure about yours Ronnie :getmecoat:

BoroRover 3rd September 2020 17:36

For me, there is no better looking car than the 75/zt. The Italians said so too :bowdown::bowdown:

tonybel 3rd September 2020 17:56

After a load of work on my MG ZT last year that resulted in a scrape though on the MOT in November(as it turns out she is pretty much addicted to leaking).

Initially it was consuming coolant, but more recently its been letting water in rather than pumping it out. Consequently, the MG and I have had a trial separation all of this year so far. But was encouraged to take another look last weekend when my wife remarked 'what are you going to do with that car then'.

after three days of toil, i might have finally fixed the leak and found that I needed a new battery and a couple of wheel bearings. So, we are back together again for now: until the MG does something silly - or starts her drinking again.

ricardo65 3rd September 2020 17:58

Not used mine this year both out of MOT now, keep pottering on them but hard to get interested in them at the moment maybe next year don't see many 75 ZT s around now on a plus loving driving the 6 maybe this is the way forward 😂😂😂

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

75 car girl 3rd September 2020 19:55

I'm so glad I bought my rover 75 1.8 auto. With the help I've found on this group. Has ment I can do the little jobs myself. Love the car and driving her.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Simondi 3rd September 2020 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by 75 car girl (Post 2834721)
. Love the car and driving her.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

And thats whats its all about:D:D