The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The Midlands (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Deja Vu at the Four Ashes (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=301750)

derek v 7th February 2020 11:32

looks like we have a new manager going in to the four ashes as there is a white range rover there and work is being done inside of the pub.

trebor 7th February 2020 15:29

Thanks Derek I will pop in tomorrow and see if I can find out any more

woolleysox 7th February 2020 20:18

Any update folks ?

Number 6 7th February 2020 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by woolleysox (Post 2791677)
Any update folks ?

Errr, see post 22;)

Arctic 8th February 2020 00:28

[QUOTE]
Quote:

Originally Posted by woolleysox (Post 2791677)
Any update folks ?[/QUOTE

]

Hi Rob.
I have had a couple of rides up look at post 19 & Derek's post 22, both times I have seen someone working inside, also saw a grey services van there, which looked like it someone was doing work in the kitchen, Trebor is going to have a ride over tomorrow if he can if not I will have a ride up myself or Sunday ;)

trebor 8th February 2020 10:41

Just been no sign of any work going on, 1 car on car park next to front door and smoke coming out of flue so someone living upstairs by the looks of it, looked inside windows no evidence of work and looks a bit of a mess but can't see the kitchen area from the window, will try again over the weekend

Arctic 8th February 2020 18:15

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor (Post 2791782)
Just been no sign of any work going on, 1 car on car park next to front door and smoke coming out of flue so someone living upstairs by the looks of it, looked inside windows no evidence of work and looks a bit of a mess but can't see the kitchen area from the window, will try again over the weekend

I Rob.
I also travelled up today, a gave you a ring while I was there and left you a message on your answer machine, there were two cars when I was there ford & VW parked close to the entrance, also steam coming from the boiler outlet in the kitchen, there was also a FL2 parked further up the carpark so went over to the chap he was just waiting for someone so nowt to do with the pub.

Also looked through into the entrance just a pile of stacked chairs, maybe worth giving the pub a ring to see if anyone picks up the call ? I am sure if it was taken the TO LET sign would be removed asap.

max1 9th February 2020 09:07

I drove past at 6 o'clock yesterday evening, and all the lights were on in the pub, and all the outside lights were on. !!!!!!

Arctic 9th February 2020 09:34

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by max1 (Post 2791985)
I drove past at 6 o'clock yesterday evening, and all the lights were on in the pub, and all the outside lights were on. !!!!!!

Hi Mark.
Hope you are keeping well ;) there is definitely something going on at the FA, we must keep monitoring the goings on with a fair few of us on the case now we should soon see if it is going to open or not we have 7 weeks before the first meet date :}

trebor 9th February 2020 11:17

The telephone number on the internet for the Ashes is old and out of date so dont bother, I will be going past to and from work tomorrow and will have another reccy