The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Double Din Navigation Systems (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   75/ZT In Car System with GPS DVD Plug and Play (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=58455)

scgfull 13th April 2010 10:36

OK,
Should I decide to go ahead and buy one of these -and very tempting it is too- I would install it inplace of the hi-line Navigation system I have.

On the previous long thread, it was stated that the aerial lead would need to be extended.

Does anyone know where you could get an extension lead for radio (and TV) on the HL specific Aerial connectors or if not where you can get the actual connectors (and name?) so you could make up your own lead.

In addition, if you are putting in a lead for the radio (and TV) would it no be worthwhile using the GPS aerial from the sharks fin as well?

Steve:shrug:

Radioguy 13th April 2010 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by grahamts (Post 506803)
Hi, I've been following the previous thread with interest, but I thought one of the problems was re the phone book, i.e. it doesn't have one:mad:
Does your version have a functioning phone book as per the advert above:confused:
Also none of the previous units had a multichanger interface, has this changed as well?
Graham.

Sorry
We removed it from the title but I did not notice it there, It will be removed shortly.

Sorry

Sean

Tootall 13th April 2010 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony_fry (Post 506187)
So what new questions do we have for Sean

Is your price in US dollars or Canadian dollars ?

Has anybody got the IGO8 to work with a full UK 7 digit search ?

paulads 13th April 2010 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tootall (Post 507069)

yes...my IGO works fine with full 7-digit postcodes

Radioguy 13th April 2010 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tootall (Post 507069)

Hi, Actually at this point whatever is better for you folks because they are at par.

peterv6 14th April 2010 17:26

Is it possible to turn of the screen/blank it out whilst listening to the radio or sd-card? I find it pretty bright at night.

tony_fry 14th April 2010 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterv6 (Post 507683)
Is it possible to turn of the screen/blank it out whilst listening to the radio or sd-card? I find it pretty bright at night.

If you use IGO it "should" daken at night, on my current head unit if you hold the mute button in, it turns off the screen, but I was under the impression the new MG units darken when you turn on the side light!!!

David Lawrence 14th April 2010 17:41

Quote:

You can turn the brightness down using the volume control, but I agree on SD card mode at night the all white background is very bright.

paulads 14th April 2010 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Lawrence (Post 507700)
You can turn the brightness down using the volume control, but I agree on SD card mode at night the all white background is very bright.

holding in the "mute" button turns off the screen on mine

picky747 15th April 2010 08:31

Quote:

It tells you on page 6 of the manual as confirmed by paulads.