The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Increase infection locations (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=306831)

mileshawk56 31st July 2020 10:01

Increase infection locations

Cant say Im suprised at the locations of the increases of infection, if I was a betting man I would have put money on that with a happy expectation of a nice little win. Some one said something like " common sense is the most uncommon of any human attribute" Chris.S.

Nick Greg 31st July 2020 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by mileshawk56 (Post 2828195)
Cant say Im suprised at the locations of the increases of infection, if I was a betting man I would have put money on that with a happy expectation of a nice little win. Some one said something like " common sense is the most uncommon of any human attribute" Chris.S.

I live in one of the areas concerned and I would not disagree at all with your observations!

BigRuss 31st July 2020 17:21

Not surprised when you look at the areas that they've locked down they're the areas that they've set up public test centres and encouraged people to use them.
More testing will of course pick up more cases it only stands to reason.

In NHS hospitals 9 people have died with covid in England in the last week (check the website it's all there)

But the first figures from the today said 13 deaths in hospital in the last 24 hrs, then suddenly this afternoon from all sources it's 120! Wonder where they dug those up from, there's something definitely not right there.

Russ

Heddy 31st July 2020 19:28

Just a waiting game for us here in the South West, the town is packed and so are the holiday parks.

roverbarmy 31st July 2020 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heddy (Post 2828301)
Just a waiting game for us here in the South West, the town is packed and so are the holiday parks.

Same here in East Norfolk. No social distancing for many of them, with kids running riot around the supermarkets and shops, picking things up, then putting them back!:duh: Great yarmouth seafront was crazy yesterday and today. The smaller local beach towns have been swamped with folks abandoning their cars anywhere they can, blocking access and driveways, even to coastguard and lifeboat stations! :shrug:

Ian G 31st July 2020 20:01

Yep same for us here in Weymouth.
Been told today that we can't attend British Superbikes because of the public risk and yet at 11am this morning the beach at Weymouth was so full the tide had to wait in a queue to come in.!!! hardly a mask to be seen and still the government do nothing to stop people heading to the coast in their tens of thousands..:duh:

mh007 31st July 2020 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRuss (Post 2828284)
Not surprised when you look at the areas that they've locked down they're the areas that they've set up public test centres and encouraged people to use them.
More testing will of course pick up more cases it only stands to reason.

In NHS hospitals 9 people have died with covid in England in the last week (check the website it's all there)

But the first figures from the today said 13 deaths in hospital, then suddenly this afternoon it's 120! Wonder where they dug those up from, there's something definitely not right there.

Russ

We're definitely not being told the whole truth that's for sure!

Lancpudn 1st August 2020 09:54

Our young neighbours across the back shouted over the fence yesterday when I was in the greenhouse to say it might get noisy Saturday night as we're having a party, Just letting you know in advance.
I said have you not seen the new restrictions for our area about no people from other households to meet up inside homes or private gardens?

It was met with a blank stare & then she said you & your wife come over if you want to :eek::shrug::duh: I give up.

mbev51 1st August 2020 12:33

Just been told about a family member who lives in greater Manchester, she said, that she would take as much notice of the new restrictions as one Dominic Cummings did previously.

Borg Warner 1st August 2020 13:35

Well my shielding has finished today. Can't see me going very far though, diy place for some timber may be? Perhaps a visit to Lakenheath to watch the Liberty F15s or a drive to a quiet bit of East Anglia coast would be nice.

Unlike some I will be applying a sensible, considerate and caring approach to how I move on during this difficult time.