The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Audi forum? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=301324)

madeupname 6th December 2019 16:50

Audi forum?

Hi, I have a friend in Swansea who has an Audi. She texted me recently saying she wanted to fettle her car. I pointed her towards our valetting section, but really she needs an Audi forum.
Is there an Audi forum out there that is as good as ours?
Thank you.

Discofan 6th December 2019 16:57

If by 'fettling' she means 'detailing' the same car care products used on Rovers will be compatible with Audis I would imagine. There are of course loads of vw/audi/seat/skoda forums if she wants to get the spanners out.

madeupname 6th December 2019 17:03

Thanks. But the idea is to find a good forum, not one populated by boy racer types :icon_lol:
Her fettling may include getting rid of scratches, dents etc. Not sure, but I'll get back in touch and and see if I can get more specific info. But she sometimes takes a couple of days to answer texts.

trikey 6th December 2019 17:31

You’ll be lucky to find an Audi forum that’s not full of boy racers!!

madeupname 6th December 2019 17:41

Thought so Andy :icon_lol:

Ok, she's just been back in touch. She says she was just 'Pondering' about things to do with the car. In the end she has decided to get it wrapped.
So thank you for the responses, but the reason for a forum are no longer needed, as the car is mechanically sound.

myfirstrover 6th December 2019 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by madeupname (Post 2780136)
Thought so Andy :icon_lol:

Ok, she's just been back in touch. She says she was just 'Pondering' about things to do with the car. In the end she has decided to get it wrapped.
So thank you for the responses, but the reason for a forum are no longer needed, as the car is mechanically sound.

Is she gangsta ?

mileshawk56 6th December 2019 18:06

Wrapped!!!Chris.S

stevestrat 6th December 2019 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by madeupname (Post 2780130)
Is there an Audi forum out there that is as good as ours?
Thank you.

Doing well to find any forum as good as ours. Only one I was ever in that came close was a guitar forum. As for cars . . . . I posted a question on a Peugeot forum when a mate of mine had a problem with a 407 a long time ago, doubt if its had a reply yet.

Les4048 6th December 2019 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by madeupname (Post 2780132)
Thanks. But the idea is to find a good forum, not one populated by boy racer types :icon_lol:
Her fettling may include getting rid of scratches, dents etc. Not sure, but I'll get back in touch and and see if I can get more specific info. But she sometimes takes a couple of days to answer texts.

Best thing she could do is search YouTube videos

macafee2 6th December 2019 19:05

I would say Google for Audi forums, have a red of the questions and answers see if they give any indication of the forum.

Also, ask other Audi owners, most probably wont be in a forum but she may strike gold.

what about the pistonheads forum, would that be any good?

macafee2