The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   East kirkby (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=319284)

Bob Walker 23rd May 2022 15:03

East kirkby

I think I am loosing it!! Is there a meet on 3rd July 2022, I looked through the threads and I'm totally confused!!
Getting Old Bob :)

suzublu 23rd May 2022 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Walker (Post 2932987)
I think I am loosing it!! Is there a meet on 3rd July 2022, I looked through the threads and I'm totally confused!!
Getting Old Bob :)

Here you go young man, July 2nd https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s...d.php?t=317058

dave lincs 23rd May 2022 15:43

Bob
Ronnie has sent you the link i have got your name on the list which is now at 49 cars :D

Bob Walker 23rd May 2022 19:43

Thank you!

Thank you for your help, it is crystal clear now!
I'll start washing it and it might even get hoovered!!
You can all kindly listen to the cold start up rattle and give your diagnosis, it goes really well once warm up! I will have to start driving sensibly to save fuel!!

I have so many questions to ask you all about my car, from wiring up a towbar and heated screen, to wiring up my rain sensor!!

I'll start fishing out my camping gear and book a spot at the Red Lion!!
I am busy sorting out 150 Year 10 on work experience!! I will need a break!! Lost on student today (he wasnt in the right place!) and had a case of projectile vomitting at a local primary school!!
Last year was lovely! My uncle was a navigator in Lancasters and one of my relations was a test piot for AVRO and had the world record for flying the most Lancasters-straight out of the factory!! I know where I get my love of all things mechanical!

Thanks to all,
Bob

Norfolk Ninja 24th May 2022 14:09

Lovely chatting to you last year Bob. See you at the Red Lion.
Regards Graham

dave lincs 24th May 2022 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Walker (Post 2933021)
Thank you for your help, it is crystal clear now!
I'll start washing it and it might even get hoovered!!
You can all kindly listen to the cold start up rattle and give your diagnosis, it goes really well once warm up! I will have to start driving sensibly to save fuel!!

I have so many questions to ask you all about my car, from wiring up a towbar and heated screen, to wiring up my rain sensor!!

I'll start fishing out my camping gear and book a spot at the Red Lion!!
I am busy sorting out 150 Year 10 on work experience!! I will need a break!! Lost on student today (he wasnt in the right place!) and had a case of projectile vomitting at a local primary school!!
Last year was lovely! My uncle was a navigator in Lancasters and one of my relations was a test piot for AVRO and had the world record for flying the most Lancasters-straight out of the factory!! I know where I get my love of all things mechanical!

Thanks to all,
Bob

Bob
Im sure i can arrange for you to get a picture of your car parked under the lancaster if you would like that

Dave

Bob Walker 25th May 2022 14:17

Lancaster

That would be fantastic!!!

Bob Walker 27th May 2022 06:59

Chat with Graham

Looking forwrd to it!
Need to book the campsite now!
Bob and Jackie

Bob Walker 27th May 2022 17:19

Chat with Graham and Red Lion

Campsite booked and looking forward to it. Lets hope the weather is kind to us all.
Best wishes
Bob

dave lincs 27th May 2022 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Walker (Post 2933453)
Campsite booked and looking forward to it. Lets hope the weather is kind to us all.
Best wishes
Bob

We are all looking forward to you being there with us Bob hopefully you will have a great day:}