The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Dmgrs (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=285647)

steady eddie 9th July 2018 19:46

Dmgrs

Hi' just wondering if anyone else is having problems with delivery of their order from DMGRS, as I should have received my order by last Saturday I messaged again this afternoon but as yet I have not had a reply.I am getting very frustrated to say the least.

Mickyboy 9th July 2018 19:51

To be fair Matt is normally on the ball with delivery’s from what I hear
Mick

75c 9th July 2018 19:54

Matt is generally at the mercy of myhermes who are usually ok but can be really bad. What does your tracking say ??

stevestrat 9th July 2018 19:57

Bit soon :shrug: Supposed to be delivered by Saturday, if its been held up today is only Monday. You messaged him this afternoon, give him a chance.

steady eddie 9th July 2018 20:34

I ordered the parts on the 29th of June. For some reason I dont have a tracking number and I am worried the package may have been lost in transit.

75c 9th July 2018 20:39

If they have been he'll replace them but that does seem longer than normal for him. He'll reply to your email as soon as he sees it. He'll not see you wrong.

steady eddie 9th July 2018 21:26

I have bought from Matt in the past and never had a problem .

olliesgrandad 9th July 2018 21:34

Always had excellent service ,proberbly got a lot on !:D

bendrick 9th July 2018 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by steady eddie (Post 2648301)
Hi' just wondering if anyone else is having problems with delivery of their order from DMGRS, as I should have received my order by last Saturday I messaged again this afternoon but as yet I have not had a reply.I am getting very frustrated to say the least.

I certainly am, I am also awaiting a delivery processed on the 29th and have had no reply to two follow up enquiry Emails.

My previous delivery was right on the outer edge of promised delivery date including weekend days.

But on that occasion my enquiry email was answered in fairly short order but not this time and I am none the wiser after 11 days. I enquired on the 6th July and again today at 12.05pm

I hope that nothing untoward has happened to the supplier as in ill health, accident etc.

DMGRS 9th July 2018 22:10

Hello chaps,
I'm aware of an issue with some emails getting bounced - waiting for the Shop software chaps to look into it and see if it's happening at their end, or with GMail (who provide the service).
We use an email forward from [email protected] over to [email protected], so I need to work out where some are going 'walkies'.

I'll double check the Junk folder now, as sometimes they do end up there.

I'm also aware of the parcel locker we use for UK Mail suffering with a power cut later last week, meaning a few parcels were unable to be accessed by the courier until today.
If you could PM your query on here I'd be grateful so I can look into it ASAP - I'll keep myself online for a bit. :)
Please include your order number and / or postcode so I can look it up.

I'm glad to assure you all I'm alive and well - baking in this heat, but still going (with an infinite supply of Magnum ice-creams to keep me going!)

Regards
Mat