The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   A big thank you (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=302413)

steady eddie 25th January 2020 19:36

A big thank you

Just wanted to say thanks to Brian for sorting the ECM for me.

trikey 25th January 2020 19:44

He’s not a bad old womble 👍👍

BoroRover 25th January 2020 21:22

The guy is a genius. I'm convinced that if Brian had been around in Ancient Greece, the likes of Euclid, and Archimedes would ave been almost unknown.

And the people's chariots would have run a darn sight better too.

I picked his brain about recent interference on the car radio...he told me what it was down to in an instant...and it was !! Problem here...problem gone. Simple as that.

Incredible guy. :bowdown::bowdown:

trikey 25th January 2020 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoroRover (Post 2789070)
The guy is a genius. I'm convinced that if Brian had been around in Ancient Greece, the likes of Euclid, and Archimedes would ave been almost unknown.

And the people's chariots would have run a darn sight better too.

I picked his brain about recent interference on the car radio...he told me what it was down to in an instant...and it was !! Problem here...problem gone. Simple as that.

Ha ha for fecks sake I have a mental picture of him in a toga now!!!

bl52krz 26th January 2020 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2789071)
Ha ha for fecks sake I have a mental picture of him in a toga now!!!

Now That does conjure up a pretty sight. :smilie_re::wot::suckers:.

roverbarmy 26th January 2020 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoroRover (Post 2789070)

................ and the interference was due to???? I have radio interference too. Tried and changed lots of bits but it's still there!:shrug:

marinabrian 26th January 2020 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by roverbarmy (Post 2789222)
................ and the interference was due to???? I have radio interference too. Tried and changed lots of bits but it's still there!:shrug:

Heated rear screen ;)

Toga? I suppose that would go down well on Wallsend high street...........well better than the fishnets, miniskirt and boobtube I suppose, or as the Romans would have said alterum tua accinctus oram quesierit in taberna sui .............:eek:

Brian :D

BoroRover 26th January 2020 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by roverbarmy (Post 2789222)

Heated rear screen ...just knock the switch on the dash off...and hey presto.
That was one of the difficulties...the screen automatically comes on when starting on temps under 10 degrees, and switches off after 20 mins. That's what made me think it was intermittent, no, just for 20 mins

Brian...in a toga :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: