The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Double Din Navigation Systems (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Navall 3 OS update? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=244902)

tdi90 16th May 2016 21:53

Navall 3 OS update?

Any news on the software update for navall3 yet? :shrug:

gazcaz 22nd May 2016 10:56

Still waiting for Sean to sort some little bugs out....shouldnt be long......:D

gazcaz 28th May 2016 07:21

Any news yet Sean or Jeff ?

Kennyeth 29th May 2016 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazcaz (Post 2298269)
Any news yet Sean or Jeff ?

Last I heard was that "writers" in China are still working on it, I`m not sure and maybe I have dreamed this but 5.1 is going to be missed and go onto 6.0.
:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:
Ken.

tdi90 29th May 2016 20:41

Not bothered about android being up dated, but some bug fixes would be nice.

Kennyeth 30th May 2016 05:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdi90 (Post 2299383)
Not bothered about android being up dated, but some bug fixes would be nice.

I`m the same really, I would settle for what it is now but tackle the font size.
Ken.

stevenicks 30th May 2016 06:52

A very stupid question I know but can anyone tell me how to get onto the internet on my Naval 3. Do I have to connect via my phone.

I did invest in a dongle with a sim card but no joy whatsoever :shrug:

Thanks

Kennyeth 30th May 2016 08:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenicks (Post 2299575)
A very stupid question I know but can anyone tell me how to get onto the internet on my Naval 3. Do I have to connect via my phone.

I did invest in a dongle with a sim card but no joy whatsoever :shrug:

Thanks

Unless you are in reach (signal wise) of a router and password you would need to connect by Bluetooth or make your phone into a mobile WiFi hot-spot.
I always have trouble connecting by Bluetooth so I use PdAnet+ with full version of FoxFi Apps.
Ken.

aircub 30th May 2016 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kennyeth (Post 2299546)
I`m the same really, I would settle for what it is now but tackle the font size.
Ken.

I totally agree with you kenneth, i am not interested in a OS update, my unit works at the moment and i dont want to go down the route of beta testing an OS. Sean is right in making sure that the release is correct and for the most part bug free.

However a please PLEASE PLEASE give me the option of making the font bigger, because when i am driving most of the apps are useless and even dangerous to use.

tdi90 30th May 2016 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by aircub (Post 2299694)
I totally agree with you kenneth, i am not interested in a OS update, my unit works at the moment and i dont want to go down the route of beta testing an OS. Sean is right in making sure that the release is correct and for the most part bug free.

However a please PLEASE PLEASE give me the option of making the font bigger, because when i am driving most of the apps are useless and even dangerous to use.

My screen is larger so I dont have the small icon / font issue. My unit randomly resets different features; wall paper, satnav pointer, radio stations etc or freezes. 95% of the time a normal shut down cycle sorts it but the 5% requiring a battery disconnect is a right royal pain in the butt.