The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   DD (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=318608)

wraymond 8th April 2022 13:20

DD

Aha! Found it now! No wonder I missed it, it was when I went absent into a coma! Thought it was strange.

Frankly, and I know I run various risks here, that was a disgusting closure, the so-called 'P' word just wasn't. It was Modern History!!! It was also entirely factual and beyond doubt...true. Not a matter of opinion, and my own continued activity is now in doubt in the light of such disgraceful behaviour by club (?) officials. RIP DD.

By the way, when are my subs due please?

macafee2 8th April 2022 13:48

post deleted
macafee2

MSS 8th April 2022 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by wraymond (Post 2927521)
Aha! Found it now! No wonder I missed it, it was when I went absent into a coma! Thought it was strange.

Frankly, and I know I run various risks here, that was a disgusting closure, the so-called 'P' word just wasn't. It was Modern History!!! It was also entirely factual and beyond doubt...true. Not a matter of opinion, and my own continued activity is now in doubt in the light of such disgraceful behaviour by club (?) officials. RIP DD.

Wraymond, whilst it is always a personal decision as to whether one stays on in the club or not - one that I myself took at one time, we are here to help whilst we are here.

Please do not allow the value of outstanding subs to stand in the way of your principles. As a true comrade, I will undertake to compensate your outstanding subs if it helps with your decision making.

:}

Gate Keeper 9th April 2022 06:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by wraymond (Post 2927521)

Good morning Ray, I am not sure what this is about. I heard back from DD. He was out last night with his family downing a glass of Bordeaux and a slap up meal in France, enjoying the good life, alive and well.

My subs will be due in July

Simondi 9th April 2022 06:49

I do love a good old ' everybody look at me' flounce thread.

Seriously though, if you pm a mod they can tell you when subs are due.

macafee2 9th April 2022 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate Keeper (Post 2927609)
Good morning Ray, I am not sure what this is about. I heard back from DD. He was out last night with his family downing a glass of Bordeaux and a slap up meal in France, enjoying the good life, alive and well.

My subs will be due in July

when you nest speak to him, please send him my best wishes and let him know I have moved to Lincolnshire.

thank you

macafee2

wraymond 9th April 2022 08:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simondi (Post 2927611)
I do love a good old ' everybody look at me' flounce thread.

PM sent by return.

stevestrat 9th April 2022 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simondi (Post 2927611)

Just go into your user cp, near the bottom click on paid subscriptions.

MSS 9th April 2022 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by macafee2 (Post 2927623)
when you nest speak to him, please send him my best wishes and let him know I have moved to Lincolnshire.

thank you

macafee2

Yes - please also pass on my best wishes. Oh, how I miss him so much! :luvya::eek:

I have also moved but not saying where to. :D

Gate Keeper 10th April 2022 05:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by macafee2 (Post 2927623)

thank you

macafee2

Thank you Ian will do and I will pass the wishes from the notables here as well although I am not on speaking terms with DD and communicate via email. It’s quite expensive to ring the UK from Kenya. On Friday it took me 90 minutes to get through to SSE, an essential call “ you are in a queue but your call is important to us” blah, blah - that was £9.97