The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Zed The Ted on Tour (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Fred is now in Doncaster (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=9344)

Timbo.P6 4th September 2007 23:04

Fred is now in Doncaster

Fred is now in Doncaster, many thanks to Neil who went out of his way to drop him off. It was lovely to meet you,wish we could have talked for longer,Fred has been told hes off to Spain on Saturday,and hes looking forward to it, but hes concerned about meeting all the senoritas in a mucky top,and has askeed me if his top can be handwashed before flying.
We will make sure he has piz buin suncream on everyday,

GreyGhost 4th September 2007 23:13

Hi there Tim

If he's in a mucky top he'll have to have it washed just like any T-shirt. What on earth has he been up to to get it dirty?

Have a wonderful time. :)

Timbo.P6 4th September 2007 23:19

Dont know what hes been up to,hes maybe been showing off to the females,to show how he can play rugby,
we will make sure hes a good boy when hes with us,
he might get a sip of sangria, but only if he promises to be very well behaved,

Neil Coupland 4th September 2007 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbop6 (Post 83292)
Fred is now in Doncaster, many thanks to Neil who went out of his way to drop him off. It was lovely to meet you,wish we could have talked for longer,Fred has been told hes off to Spain on Saturday,and hes looking forward to it, but hes concerned about meeting all the senoritas in a mucky top,and has askeed me if his top can be handwashed before flying.

Hi, it was great to meet you both today, and hope the car change goes smoothly.
Fred's state is down to playing too many games in the garden with other teddies, plus building sand castles the other week!:lol:
Will put some pictures on here later this week of his recent travels and adventures.

Volzhskyboy 5th September 2007 05:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbop6 (Post 83292)

'Piz Bruin' surely?

zeddieT 6th September 2007 17:32

OOoh I work in Doncaster! Say hi!

Timbo.P6 6th September 2007 22:50

Hi .where do you work in Donny,are you going up to the meet in Grange over sands,

zeddieT 7th September 2007 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbop6 (Post 83602)
Hi .where do you work in Donny,are you going up to the meet in Grange over sands,

Hi, I work in a village called Arksey, have you heard of it? Not going to the meet sadly, got a lot on!

Timbo.P6 7th September 2007 20:40

Arksey is next to Bentley, where our daughter lives,I thought Arksey didnt have any work places, you learn something new everyday

zeddieT 7th September 2007 21:02

Well, it has a few shops - but I work at the school as a teacher!