The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The last 200 coupe made. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=306037)

VVC-Geeza 30th June 2020 18:44

The last 200 coupe made.

Rare Tomcat

kelvo 30th June 2020 19:32

Lovely colour is that Amaranth, it is one of those colours that looks much better in real life, reckon it would have looked good on the ZT.

I had a 99 218VVC on a T plate so that must have been a late one as well. Mine had the full leather interior though.

I loved the coupes, I had 2 - the other was a 216. They were always quite rare even when current but not seen one for a while now.

Ravinder 30th June 2020 23:27

I vaguely remember the last coupe being silver and it had a hand written note found behind one of the interior trim panels.

All coupes are nice, though. :}

WillyHeckaslike 1st July 2020 00:45

Very rare indeed with apparently only 131 (miles?) on the clock. However if that is so this bit of the listing does worry me:

:smilie_re: In her lifetime she has had thousands spent on her, just to name some of the things:
  • Head skimmed/rebuilt/upgraded head/gasket/new head bolts
  • Clutch
  • Gearbox stripped and rebuilt
  • Alternator
  • Brake calipers
  • Cam seals
  • Crank seals
  • Cambelt
  • Entire clutch system
  • Catalytic converters
  • Fuel pump replaced with brand new unit and rewired/adapted to prevent corrosion. :eek: :getmecoat:

VVC-Geeza 1st July 2020 09:34

They can go wrong standing in the garage Steve.
Mine has had half of those issues and it's only done 66 miles :o

victorgte 1st July 2020 10:24

As much as I want this car, it’s a museum piece or show days only. Not everyone will agree and indeed I believe cars should be used. It is however a piece of history and when it is 50 years old may just attract Ford cars status. In other words bonkers money. Hope I’m around to see these cars emerge from storage.

sworks 1st July 2020 17:44

I remember when this was up for sale a few years ago, nice to see they still have the note that was hidden under the back seat.

Jim Jamieson 1st July 2020 19:31

Nice car but mileage is confusing 🧐 it’s actually just over 131,000 miles.

VVC-Geeza 1st July 2020 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Jamieson (Post 2822293)

I have seen that quite a few times on different listings Jim and have always assumed it is k.
Perhaps it's the way ebay ask about mileage :shrug:

WillyHeckaslike 1st July 2020 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVC-Geeza (Post 2822192)
They can go wrong standing in the garage Steve. Mine has had half of those issues and it's only done 66 miles :o

My post was tongue in cheek Mike ... my sense of humour is appalllng according to many who have mentioned it to me. :o :getmecoat:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Jamieson (Post 2822293)

How many! :eek: :D :getmecoat: