The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Inspraytion (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=92119)

woody804 2nd September 2011 11:05

Inspraytion

Hi all, I bought my 2004 75 about a month ago and have always been bothered about the bodywork, the rear pass door had 4 rust bubbles from a previous poor repair, the rear bumper had quit a bit of lacquer peeling right in the middle and the front drivers side bumper also had lacquer peeling and a few nasty stone chips, other than those the bodywork is pretty mint, anyway to cut a long story short, Messenger supplied a rear door in Starlight Silver and fitted it for me, so thats that sorted, and Today i have had the rest o fthe work done by a company ive used before called Inspraytion,There are a smart repair company based in Kent, both bumpers were sanded back bare then primed, prepped, filled and sprayed, total time to do this was about 90mins, cost was £125 and that included painting the whole rear bumper and a free pot of paint, apart from a bit of overspray here and there which ive removed with T-CUT the body work is now looking superb, now i am well pleased with my car!

Telferstr 2nd September 2011 14:00

Good to hear and now you have a perfect car.
Watch out at Super Markets though.
I've acquired a few scratches on the S recently due to careless door openers.
Regards,
Telfer.

David3807 2nd September 2011 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by woody804 (Post 795693)
Hi all, I bought my 2004 75 about a month ago and have always been bothered about the bodywork, the rear pass door had 4 rust bubbles from a previous poor repair, the rear bumper had quit a bit of lacquer peeling right in the middle and the front drivers side bumper also had lacquer peeling and a few nasty stone chips, other than those the bodywork is pretty mint, anyway to cut a long story short, Messenger supplied a rear door in Starlight Silver and fitted it for me, so thats that sorted, and Today i have had the rest o fthe work done by a company ive used before called Inspraytion,There are a smart repair company based in Kent, both bumpers were sanded back bare then primed, prepped, filled and sprayed, total time to do this was about 90mins, cost was £125 and that included painting the whole rear bumper and a free pot of paint, apart from a bit of overspray here and there which ive removed with T-CUT the body work is now looking superb, now i am well pleased with my car!

Hi Woody
Can you give a link or contact details for Inspraytion. May have need for someone like that and I am in Kent as well

David

woody804 2nd September 2011 16:12

No problem, they are based in Strood and I've used them twice now, very reasonable prices aswell, their website is www.inspraytion. co.uk, Shaun is the Guv, theyve got a workshop for bigger jobs aswell.
Paul

woody804 2nd September 2011 16:13

Forgot to add 07977 851714 that's their number

David3807 2nd September 2011 16:29

Thanks Woody. Strood is just down the road from me - about 5 miles.

By the way link to website does not work for me ???

David

woody804 2nd September 2011 18:46

My apologies, its www.inspraytionsmartrepair.co.uk