The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Why so hot? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=269130)

Arryhall 17th June 2017 19:10

Why so hot?

It's insane today! Took my parents to the airport at 5am, amd it was lovely and cool and nice. Got to work at 8 and it was warm. By noon it was a brazillion degrees, and it got hotter! I left a set of keys on the seat of my car, and nearly burnt my hand when I picked them up! :sunny:

Thank God I had the air con done the other week, else I'd have melted. My poor flowers have wilted, but at least my Chuawahauhuaha's, being Mexican, are enjoying the sun.

Surprised no-one has commented on this so far. If ever a car was going to overheat, it would be in this heat!

I have great excuse to eat my own weight in ice cream now though. :cool2:

Lordy 17th June 2017 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arryhall (Post 2507205)
It's insane today! Took my parents to the airport at 5am, amd it was lovely and cool and nice. Got to work at 8 and it was warm. By noon it was a brazillion degrees, and it got hotter! I left a set of keys on the seat of my car, and nearly burnt my hand when I picked them up! :sunny:

Thank God I had the air con done the other week, else I'd have melted. My poor flowers have wilted, but at least my Chuawahauhuaha's, being Mexican, are enjoying the sun.

Surprised no-one has commented on this so far. If ever a car was going to overheat, it would be in this heat!

I know the feeling still sweating buckets here. :eek:

Arryhall 17th June 2017 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Rover (Post 2507212)
I know the feeling still sweating buckets here. :eek:

I saw your photos. Looks like you have been a busy boy! I have a similar hair cut but not out of choice! WHY were you wearing a wooly hat in one pic though????? :eek:

Nice work on the reddening of the undercarriage.

suzublu 17th June 2017 20:07

planenut 17th June 2017 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arryhall (Post 2507205)

Hmm, odd that, I've just devoured two magnums!

Darcydog 17th June 2017 20:37

Jumped in the cdti this afternoon at about 4pm to nip to the shops and was surprised to see no core plug light.

Hello I thought? - something wrong with the old girl??

Then I looked at the temp reading as I realised I was melting - and the reading was 37 degrees C

Lovely............:D

murphyv310 17th June 2017 21:02

Ok Ok Ok.want to swap Clouds and 19c????

Arryhall 17th June 2017 21:33

37???? :eek: Where were you? The surface of the sun?? I got a reading of 28 and it felt hotter than that. Mate went out on his bike and said it was hot under the black helmet. I told him the car has air con but the bike doesn't and the idea of forcing my head into a helmet in this weather was....well...not going to happen!

I did overdo the ice cream a bit though. Almost this guy -----> :puke:

VVC-Geeza 17th June 2017 23:08

I took what I believe to be an accurate digital thermomometer into the garden this afternoon and left it on the lawn.It registered 40 deg at 3pm :eek:,I kid you not.

macafee2 17th June 2017 23:29

but don't it make walking along the high street more worth while :)

macafee2