The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

reworht 30th November 2012 19:26

Evening Stu - good day at 'the office' ?
I've been out enjoying my newly powerful 75 - fitted the new MAF yesterday and now I've got the full benefit of marinabrian's XPower upgrade :bowdown:
- it is a totally different car :D:D
Tomorrow, I'm attending my niece's daughter's 2 year old birthday party - 9.00am in the morning at the local Wacky Warehouse :eek:
A bit of a daft time to have a kid's party, but we do get sausage butties out of it :drool4:
Back out tomorrow night for a drop of apple juice - Sunday is son, daughter-in-law and grandkids for dinner, followed by Christingle service at local church.
I'll probably have to stay in bed on Monday - I'll be christmas crackered ;)

windrush 30th November 2012 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 1152079)
Good evening everyone - hope you all had a good St Andrews day :)

Hi Andy being this long way down south I forgot all about it,I hope it went well for you

reworht 30th November 2012 19:29

Quote:

Evening Andy - och aye the noo :Dhttp://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/...psaf5382cc.gif

I'd better go and hide now before George guns me down :getmecoat:

Leyland Worldmaster 30th November 2012 19:31

Quote:

Good evening Andy! Have had a great one! How about you?:)

stevestrat 30th November 2012 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by reworht (Post 1152051)
Derek - if you want warming up, I can recommend "Ainsley Harriott Smokey Texan Bean Cup Soup". It warms not only you, but the atmosphere around you too :D

Why have I now got the campfire scene from "Blazing Saddles" in my mind :shrug:

Evening guys, horrible outside, cold and wet. Shouldn't complain, what is rain here is snow elsewhere.

Leyland Worldmaster 30th November 2012 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 1152083)
Hi Stu, have you really got to clean the car

Hi Derek I really should clean her; she is covered in road salt and mud and hasn't been cleaned for a week!:)

windrush 30th November 2012 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 1152101)

Evening guys, horrible outside, cold and wet. Shouldn't complain, what is rain here is snow elsewhere.

Good evening Steve, you know how that ROD likes to warm me up on these cold mornings

Leyland Worldmaster 30th November 2012 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by reworht (Post 1152087)
Evening Stu - good day at 'the office' ?
I've been out enjoying my newly powerful 75 - fitted the new MAF yesterday and now I've got the full benefit of marinabrian's XPower upgrade :bowdown:
- it is a totally different car :D:D
Tomorrow, I'm attending my niece's daughter's 2 year old birthday party - 9.00am in the morning at the local Wacky Warehouse :eek:
A bit of a daft time to have a kid's party, but we do get sausage butties out of it :drool4:
Back out tomorrow night for a drop of apple juice - Sunday is son, daughter-in-law and grandkids for dinner, followed by Christingle service at local church.
I'll probably have to stay in bed on Monday - I'll be christmas crackered ;)

Good evening! Has been a great day at the office! Got a week off now, then I'll be driving for a bit! Glad car feels better now! I followed George who I believe had a similar upgrade to his old saloon; I had to use my gears to keep up! Has it affected economy? Ahhh sausage butties... Will have to go to my local Sainsburys to have one of their breakfast butties tomorrow! :D

Leyland Worldmaster 30th November 2012 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 1152101)

Good evening Steve! Not nice out there; at the moment it is dry but the journey to work this morning was made interesting by some black ice and a bambi running out in front of me... No venison on the menu as I missed... Had this feeling to slow right down, and then bambi appeared! Lovely animals!:)

coolcat 30th November 2012 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 1152105)
Good evening Steve, you know how that ROD likes to warm me up on these cold mornings

:eek: Blimy, I've just spat out my Horlicks :D
We could all do with a bit of warming up at the moment;)