The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

Leyland Worldmaster 30th November 2012 19:53

Considering visiting Leyland this week at some point... Will check to.see if the museum there is open! :-)

Leyland Worldmaster 30th November 2012 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1152121)
:eek: Blimy, I've just spat out my Horlicks :D
We could all do with a bit of warming up at the moment;)

Good evening Jeff! It is unpleasant out there; took some time to defrost the bus this morning! Frost on the INSIDE! How are you? How were the sprouts?:D:getmecoat:

reworht 30th November 2012 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 1152101)
Why have I now got the campfire scene from "Blazing Saddles" in my mind :shrug:

Evening guys, horrible outside, cold and wet. Shouldn't complain, what is rain here is snow elsewhere.

Evening Steve - the Blazing Saddles campfire scene is not very subtle - but it still creases me up :D

I've found you a new avatar http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/...ps62202817.gif ;) :D

coolcat 30th November 2012 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopard680 (Post 1152124)
Good evening Jeff! It is unpleasant out there; took some time to defrost the bus this morning! Frost on the INSIDE! How are you? How were the sprouts?:D:getmecoat:

Evening Stu,
It has indeed dropped a few degrees.....Baby it's cold outside!
It would appear that I'm still enjoying the sprouts from last night tonight;)

Leyland Worldmaster 30th November 2012 20:09

is there such thing as too much garlic?

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1152131)
Evening Stu,

LOL! Glad you had a good one last night! I'm still enjoying the chilli from last night... Over zealous with the garlic methinks! Nobody wanted to talk to me today at work!:):D:getmecoat:

windrush 30th November 2012 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1152131)
Evening Stu,

Hi Jeff, just to butt in and a change of subject i have ordered my double dinn from Sean OK you can go back to sprouts now

coolcat 30th November 2012 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopard680 (Post 1152141)
LOL! Glad you had a good one last night! I'm still enjoying the chilli from last night... Over zealous with the garlic methinks! Nobody wanted to talk to me today at work!:):D:getmecoat:

Strange, I had exactly the same thing at work today as well, can't for the life of me think why:D

coolcat 30th November 2012 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 1152142)
Hi Jeff, just to butt in and a change of subject i have ordered my double dinn from Sean OK you can go back to sprouts now

Hi Derek,
I know Sir, I have my spy's out;)
Any problems and let me know, we have a great team of knowledgeable peeps on here that can assist you from fitting to operation of them:}
Right, where were we, oh yes Stu's garlic breath and my trouser burps:getmecoat:

reworht 30th November 2012 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopard680 (Post 1152141)

At least the vampires will keep their distance :getmecoat:

reworht 30th November 2012 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 1152142)

If its got satnav Derek - you'll be able to come up North now ;)

I'm a bit backward when it comes to in car entertainment - as long as I've got 6 Marty Robbins CDs in the autochanger (or 3 of Johnny Cash + Meatloaf, Bonnie Tyler & The Highwaymen) - I'm a happy bunny :D