The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Very mini meet (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=7613)

Keith 3rd July 2007 14:29

Very mini meet

It looks like I am having a party this afternoon!

JohnDotCom is heading my way to put his sickly car on my Testbook and I have just had a call from Jules Bass who is on his way home from France, he has just stopped off for a nose around Longbridge and he may then pop in on the way home as well!

mykl 3rd July 2007 16:19

Keith

We all look forward to seeing the photos of your very mini meet. :)

_________

mykl

windrush 3rd July 2007 17:01

But still no news of our meet in the North West

Keith 3rd July 2007 18:12

I am not sure if any pics were taken but Johns mysterious fault has now dissapperared whilst we were going through the few intermittent fault codes he had logged.

Only real likely candidate was the LP fuel sensor but his ECU also reported it had detected an intermittent problem with the circuit that drives the cooling fan which was interesting in "a what on earth does that mean" sort of way! John has a printout of the codes for future reference.

Jules car got the Testbook treatment as well with plenty of fault codes logged after his episode with the wet carpets!

We all had to stand up wind of his car as his wife had loaded the boot full of fresh French Cheeses and Garlic which had been maturing nicely on their journey home ;)

A bottle of Beer with Whiskey in it that mrs Jules gave me will go down well this evening though.

Jules 3rd July 2007 22:26

Damn, my camera was full from France and from Longbridge showroom pics.
Oh how I want that V8 coupe if it was real!
So no pics of our mini meet.

Cheers Keith, and what a coincidence us both turning up same afternoon!
Did you finish the whole bottle?

Me and Mrs Bass (Isobel) followed John up the A483, as far as the Mold turn off. We went up to the Chester juction to compare our times for the different routes. John's way was quicker!

Also the other reason we didn't follow John further cos we ran out of screenwash following the soot from his rear end:oh you:

Quick car though John :lol:

See you Thursday for me PC troubles.

Keith 3rd July 2007 22:40

I have just finished it off thanks Jules rather a strange combination but the bottle is now empty so it must be ok ;)

Any pics from Longbridge will be interesting

Keith 3rd July 2007 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 69853)
But still no news of our meet in the North West

Patience will be rewarded, soon

JohnDotCom 3rd July 2007 22:52

Sorry about the Smoke Jules your car looked to clean :D.
I know it does do that on quick acceleration but must sort out the ByPass Valve and do a bit of cleaning which will help. Didn't check either what Number I set it on on Leaving Keiths.
Nice to meet you at the Mini Meet and see you again very soon, I'll follow you next time, and mine an Automatic Too :pillow:

Jules 4th July 2007 11:00

The North West meet is in.................
if I told you I'd have to shoot you:lol:

Ah sorry all will be revealed later!!

JohnDotCom 4th July 2007 11:05

Did you get all the Soot of your Car Jules? :D