The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Zed The Ted on Tour (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Want To Entertain Zed The Ted? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=75703)

Reebs 11th January 2011 00:02

Want To Entertain Zed The Ted?

Zed T.T has already had some generous offers to go a visiting, and he will be accompanying Stevemac and his wife on a trip to Normandy in the last week of February, as well as accepting an offer to join Starbug2 when he visits The German Rover 75 Club meet in June.

So if anyone would like to have Zed before or after these dates, please post up here.

sworks 11th January 2011 08:29

I never had the pleasure of 'Freds' company so Zed is more than welcome to come to the lakes

Reebs 11th January 2011 09:17

O.K, Mark, Zed is packing a bag as we speak ;)

Zeds social diary.....

January 2011 - Sworks Lake District

February 2011 - Stevemac Normandy

June 2011 - Starbug2 - German Rover 75 Meet

pab 11th January 2011 13:06

If he wants to start his journey a bit further north than the lakes,how about the gateway to the west highland way..

actros 11th January 2011 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reebs (Post 649153)
O.K, Mark, Zed is packing a bag as we speak ;)

Zeds social diary.....

January 2011 - Sworks Lake District

February 2011 - Stevemac Normandy

June 2011 - Starbug2 - German Rover 75 Meet

If its poss he can come to the Yorkshire meet in middle of Feb 20th then he can go down to Steve.

baconbuttyman 14th January 2011 09:16

He is quite welcome to come to Cleveleys and Blackpool:D

Reebs 14th January 2011 09:34

He's been re-routed from sworks and is first going to visit pab in Glasgow as we speak.

pab will oversee his bookings from here on, and I'm sure will keep us all up to date on Zeds where abouts. Looks like Zed T.T. is going to be a popular guy :D

Robson Rover Repair 14th January 2011 14:35

I would love to get him over to Ireland at some stage and take him on a few holidays / meets! :D

BTW the name really made me laugh, good one whoever thought of it!

starbug2 15th January 2011 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reebs (Post 649075)
Zed T.T has already had some generous offers to go a visiting, and he will be accompanying Stevemac and his wife on a trip to Normandy in the last week of February, as well as accepting an offer to join Starbug2 when he visits The German Rover 75 Club meet in June.

So if anyone would like to have Zed before or after these dates, please post up here.

i'm sure car ted will be a good host to Zed T.T( car ted is the teddy in our car that has been to all the meets :o wearing the union flag ) and i'm sure we will take many photos of him and car ted visiting our German friends ... and our journey to /from Germany ... just have to sort out how we get him and does he have a pass port :D

stevemac 16th January 2011 09:39

We have just booked a week in the Vendée from 30th July, although we are leaving these shores on the 28th. Zed is welcome to come with us again if he hasn't had a better offer by then.