The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Xmas lock down vote. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=309344)

Phil th Barrow 19th November 2020 08:54

Xmas lock down vote.

Morning all.

its been all over th news this morning regarding coming out of lockdown for 5 days at xmas.

I think we should av a vote..???

macafee2 19th November 2020 09:16

If it is ok to come out of lockdown for those 5 days why are we in lockdown now? Will the virus suddenly become non infectious?
I can see that for some the loneliness of perhaps being alone over Christmas could be the end for them.
I was going to say "Am I bothered if there is a lockdown or not....... I don't think so but does it concern me there will be a rise in cases afterwards, yes." If there is a rise afterwards I would say it was foolish to allow a "free for all"

macafee2

Vossy 19th November 2020 09:30

Well I see things just now like this, all the pubs are shut except the ones who are letting customers in around the side or the back, yes I know to at least three around here doing that.
All businesses are open and every business considers themselves essential, on a local industrial estate I didn't see any business that was closed.
Barbers and hairdressers are closed but there are a couple round here offering a mobile service, the shops are packed and social distancing is a joke.
No matter what happens people will continue to ignore any advice that the gvt puts out.
Christmas will just be the normal Christmas as I see it, you can do what you want and not get fined or warned so what's the point of a law that the police can't enforce.

trikey 19th November 2020 09:42

Perhaps if the government knew its ass from its elbow the general populous might have some faith in hat they are saying!

Vossy 19th November 2020 10:29

I haven't a clue how to insert the clip here, the youtube icon has gone :shrug:

China SWAT Team Practices Taking Down Uncooperative Driver At Coronavirus Checkpoint, I would love to see this here in the namby pamby state of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW_7h8_CZp0

Retap 19th November 2020 10:34

We are in this mess because people are allowed to vote for liars.

B's to lockdown
B's To masks
B's to the Gov
B's to a forced vaccine

and B to the Global reset.

I dont want or need a new normal or a new different and I certainly dont need to build back better!

I propose we outlaw party politics and appoint Farrage as Lord chief protector to guide us through the necessary reforms needed to dismantle this emerging communist state.

Mickyboy 19th November 2020 10:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2849202)
Perhaps if the government knew its ass from its elbow the general populous might have some faith in hat they are saying!

I couldn’t agree more mate, I wouldn’t trust this mob to operate my ramp let alone the country.
Mick

clf 19th November 2020 11:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retap (Post 2849220)

I propose we outlaw party politics and appoint Farrage as Lord chief protector to guide us through the necessary reforms needed to dismantle this emerging communist state.

Yeah, right on brother!

Let's get rid of all the parties and just be led by a single leader, and some minions below him .................

:duh:

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Retap 19th November 2020 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by clf (Post 2849244)
Yeah, right on brother!

Let's get rid of all the parties and just be led by a single leader, and some minions below him .................

:duh:

Carry on voting then but my conscious is clear having refused to participate in party politics for 20 years.

What i was alluding to is a temporary president to reform this sht hole "democracy" and produce a proper written constitution! The royals are good for nothing impotent passengers so much for the coronation oath. lets go back to elections every 4 years with a elected head of state, this idea that parliament is Sovereign is not working is it?

Insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results

clf 19th November 2020 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retap (Post 2849246)
Carry on voting then but my conscious is clear having refused to participate in party politics for 20 years.

What i was alluding to is a temporary president to reform this sht hole "democracy" and produce a proper written constitution! The royals are good for nothing impotent passengers so much for the coronation oath. lets go back to elections every 4 years with a elected head of state, this idea that parliament is Sovereign is not working is it?

Insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results

Good for you, you being the operative word ;)