The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Want to check the spec of your Rover 75? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=22249)

Bolin 6th June 2014 15:47

I remember seeing pics of your seats, I think it is a re-trim job so didn't leave the factory like that.

Reebs 6th June 2014 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by fathead431 (Post 1698460)
Wouldn't know anything about blue piping on sandstone seats would you? I have blue piping as opposed to black, with a personal line steering wheel/ gearknob/gaiter, handbrake/gaiter and armrest...

Hi Robin,

No I've never heard of or seen seats like that, what is your cars 3 letter trim code, and do have any pictures to show us what the seats look like?

Dragonteeth 15th July 2014 18:15

Thanks for some really great information.

Shouldn't there be a "Thank You" button somewhere...?
:shrug:

Jules 15th July 2014 19:41

There is .........I just pressed it above ;)

stemac76 2nd September 2014 19:13

It certainly shows how mean MGR were on the specs list towards the end! Even the top of the line contemporary SE didn't come with cruise control as standard! Even the mid-line Vectra of the era came with Cruise and info panels!! You really did need to tick every box to get a competitively specced car which would have ended up being super pricey!

roverbarmy 19th October 2014 09:33

My March (registered) 2005 1.8 Connie SE doesn't have cruise control or powerfold mirrors.:duh: Unless I just haven't found the switches yet! :shrug:
Mike

Jordan Apex 19th October 2014 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by roverbarmy (Post 1818574)
My March (registered) 2005 1.8 Connie SE doesn't have cruise control or powerfold mirrors.:duh: Unless I just haven't found the switches yet! :shrug:
Mike

1.8s could never have factory fitted cruise, wasn't an option, powerfolds were an option that obviously wasn't ticked, probabky have the wiring in place to add them :)

kael 15th April 2015 21:30

In Belgium these trim levels like Club, Connoisseur are not used.
I remember my 75 Tourer CDT Auto bought new was sold as a Sterling edition, based on the facts here it looks equal to Connie SE.
It also has rear parking sensors, message center IP, auto dim rear view mirror, known as the 'Driver’s Intelligence Pack'.
No tracion control, no GPS
Strange they used other names for the trim level outside UK?

Harmie 2nd October 2015 21:33

WOW, so much information many thanks for taking the time and trouble researching and posting this info and detail. Thank you

Jules 25th November 2015 14:32

Hey Paul !

After all these years I came across one the other day with the Analogue 4 heater control knobs.

I've only seen the 3 knob version.
4 knob version has his and hers temp settings.
Can't see a photo at top of this thread ?