The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Scotland (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Scenic run to Scottish Highlands. Sunday 11th Sept. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=320190)

Graham1961 23rd July 2022 12:28

Scenic run to Scottish Highlands. Sunday 11th Sept.

Hi everyone

I am planning a nice wee run up through the A9/ A95 to say Grantown on Spey, we could have lunch there and a walk through the town

If there is enough interest i will confirm a date and post

DRC66 26th July 2022 08:50

Hi Graham

My wife and I did this last weekend. Stopped off in Dunkeld then took the A924 from Pitlochry through Glen Shee, Braemar, Ballater, then the A939 to Grantown-on-Spey. Stunning scenery and a challenging road in places.
Would be interested just depends when in September as our daughter is getting married that month so it’s a busy one for us.
Did you get to Thirlestane this year?

Best wishes

Duncan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Graham1961 26th July 2022 19:03

[QUOTE=DRC66;2940459]Hi Graham

My wife and I did this last weekend. Stopped off in Dunkeld then took the A924 from Pitlochry through Glen Shee, Braemar, Ballater, then the A939 to Grantown-on-Spey. Stunning scenery and a challenging road in places.
Would be interested just depends when in September as our daughter is getting married that month so it’s a busy one for us.
Did you get to Thirlestane this year?

Best wishes

Duncan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Hi Duncan

Good to hear from you, if I can gauge enough interest for this I'd love to do this, what dates in Sept would suit you ??

I did attend Thirlstane Castle this year, it was a super day.

DRC66 27th July 2022 19:29

Hi Graham I presume you’d be looking to do this on a Saturday or Sunday?

Graham1961 29th July 2022 10:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRC66 (Post 2940606)
Hi Graham I presume you’d be looking to do this on a Saturday or Sunday?

Probably a weekend ( I work part time four mornings a week) but a weekday could be done, I'm quite flexible on days and I will work round whatever suits anyone wishing to participate.

DRC66 1st August 2022 12:34

I work part time too however don’t know my hours until 2-3 weeks beforehand. Due to my daughters wedding at the end of September I’ll see if I can get Saturday 10th or Sunday 11th failing that I could do a weekday but i won’t know until nearer the time. Hope this helps a bit.

Simondi 1st August 2022 18:01

I would have been interested but September is pretty much booked up now, that said I don't have a ZT anymore :}

TheSoundCollector 2nd August 2022 21:28

This does sound nice. September is looking fairly empty for me at the moment so I would be interested in coming if that's all right? I can't promise anything of course but it would be nice if I could.

Graham1961 5th August 2022 17:48

Provisionally date Sept 11th Sunday.

Okay folks.

I have put down Sunday 11th Sept for the Scenic run to Grantown on Spey, as I will be leaving from East Lothian, what I will ask is where anyone would like to meet en route.

Graham1961 5th September 2022 21:21

Anyone up for this ?

I'm going to book a couple of nights at Grantown on Spey.