The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Peter Harrison (harrisop48) 1948 - 2022 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=320311)

Pete 31st July 2022 15:22

Peter Harrison (harrisop48) 1948 - 2022

I'm very sorry to inform you all that Peter Harrison, Regional Secretary for London South & West, passed away early this morning.

Peter joined the club back in 2009 and quickly became very much respected popular with everyone, both within the forums and in person.

The forum banner will be changed to show our respects. Our condolences to Peter's family and all of you who knew him- I know this will be terrible news for you to read.

Graham1961 31st July 2022 15:40

My god !

I'm very saddened to hear this, I never met him, but I am deeply shocked to learn of his passing

My deepest condolences to his family.

Teflon 31st July 2022 15:46

So sad. A genuine nice guy who earned the love and respect of all those who met him.

My condolences to his family, I shall miss him greatly.

Cliff

Raven Black 31st July 2022 15:50

Peter Harrison

This is such sad news for all of us who knew him. He was always so kind and thoughtful right from the first time I met him at the National meet at the Fleet Air Arm Museum.

I also have fond memories of the Clandon meet in July the same year and was looking forward to more when IT struck. Always enjoyed seeing him at meets and he was always giving out help and advice. A very kind man.

He will be much missed.

In Sorrow

Jennifer

Gate Keeper 31st July 2022 15:55

Thank you Pete,

Six weeks ago, Peter collected us from Heathrow which was typical of the man. Now this, how very sad.

Going back years he would visit the sick members in the club even driving long distances to help them. At a personal level he is certainly a loss and we are going to miss him, a close friend.

Our condolences to Shiela and the family at this difficult time.

Peter had many interests outside of the club….Rugby, cycling - he’d cycle 25 miles in a day, car boot fairs and reading. Peter could read a book in a day easily. He loved the banter of direct speaking and arranging the monthly meets. Thank you Fred Planenut for taking this over. I first met Pete at a car meet when I accidentally reversed onto a railway sleeper in the pub car park. Peter was there with a trolley jack and that did the trick.

Well, Peter you are at peace now, you’ll be busy looking over us.

RIP

trikey 31st July 2022 15:58

I have just been informed of Pete's passing by Shiner, such sad news to lose one of life's good guys.

God's speed Pete, rest in peace buddy.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

macafee2 31st July 2022 16:13

I never met him but recognise his forum name, sad loss.

My condolences to his family and friends

macafee2

Simondi 31st July 2022 16:48

Thats really sad news, condolences to the family

dave lincs 31st July 2022 16:54

Very sad news and a great loss to the club RIP Pete

Typhoon190 31st July 2022 17:06

Peter was always so very friendly and helpful. I met him on quite a few occasions early on in my membership when I was able to make more of the various meets.

So sorry to hear this. :(