The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Has anyone seen Marina Brian? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=308892)

Rp61973 28th October 2020 08:31

Has anyone seen Marina Brian?

The last post from Brian was on 10th July. Does anyone know if he is OK and still around?

Paul

suzublu 28th October 2020 08:42

He was at mine for tea and biscuits on Sunday 👍

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Rp61973 28th October 2020 08:43

Thanks Suzublu. Is he taking a break from the forum? I miss his input and I am sure many others do as well.

suzublu 28th October 2020 08:49

You won't see him on the forum again, he got banned

Yorkshire GOC 28th October 2020 08:51

Massive loss to the forum in my view.

suzublu 28th October 2020 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yorkshire GOC (Post 2844904)
Massive loss to the forum in my view.

In a lot of members view

Rp61973 28th October 2020 09:24

Oh, I didn't realise. That really is a sad loss IMHO.

Please give my regards to Brian, Suzublu.

Thanks.

Paul

Caulkhead 28th October 2020 09:47

Last activity was last week

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2844903)
You won't see him on the forum again, he got banned

Is Brian banned from posting, or completely banned, as it seems he logged in recently. What happened to bring about his ban? I appreciate this may be a private matter.

His profile says he has retired, which he is certainly entitled to enjoy.

I really miss reading his advice and suggestions about maintaining our cars. Fortunately there are many archive comments to help. His advice, along with that of valuable others are key to me and I expect many others making decisions about whether to spend hard earned cash on keeping the car running, as I am doing at the moment.

WillyHeckaslike 28th October 2020 10:19

I didn't know that Brian was banned, I thought that he had retired himself and was hoping that he would return after having some well-earned R&R. I certainly would like to see him back again and do miss both his technical and social posts. I recall a post by Reebs which led me to my understanding of the situation. Click :confused:

ROD1 28th October 2020 12:11

This is very sad news

I too have greatly benefited from Brian’s knowledge and insights concerning our cars and the problems they develop. There are numerous threads by Brian, with information that have helped many members solve their car woes.

It would be great to have him back, our club needs Brian and is greatly diminished without him.