The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Northern Ireland & Éire (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   looking for another ( she can find her own way home) (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=164657)

falcoron 14th November 2013 21:45

looking for another ( she can find her own way home)

having sold my lovely green ZT cdti i am really missing her so looking another. I have a superb classic 1994 audi 80 avant 2.6 v6 at the mo and its as good as a 1 year old car seriously fresh. but im selling that to a guy in scotland next week so im now looking for another ZT ( may consider a 75) needs to be diesel and although auto would be my preference a manual that has had the cluch replaced would do as well. Not black ( audi was black and a ****** to keep clean) anything please?
Ron

RPWC 15th November 2013 06:46

I will be selling my classic se CDT in January,101k miles some history, new clutch plates last year, new hydraulics 2 months ago. Car is in excellent condition Motd until March, taxed May,02 plate, reason for sale, I want an auto.

falcoron 15th November 2013 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 1483621)
I will be selling my classic se CDT in January,101k miles some history, new clutch plates last year, new hydraulics 2 months ago. Car is in excellent condition Motd until March, taxed May,02 plate, reason for sale, I want an auto.

Thanks mate I will keep it on mind if what I want doesn't turn up, I've had a couple of cars so far to consider so will see what comes up, in no hurry but this side of christmas preferred

falcoron 16th November 2013 10:51

Any white ones about? went to see one yesterday and it just looked stunning in old English white, best colour I have ever seen loved it. Car was stunning looking but drove and sounded like a bag of spanners and had moon rocket miles and no service history was sad as I would have bought it otherwise.

tareim 16th November 2013 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcoron (Post 1484799)
Any white ones about? went to see one yesterday and it just looked stunning in old English white, best colour I have ever seen loved it. Car was stunning looking but drove and sounded like a bag of spanners and had moon rocket miles and no service history was sad as I would have bought it otherwise.

good luck finding a white one, I read on another post that only 33 were made in white

falcoron 16th November 2013 13:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by tareim (Post 1484814)
good luck finding a white one, I read on another post that only 33 were made in white

was that the MG or the 75?
one in autotrader but £4000 it is a very nice car though and if I had that budget I would buy it, been :drool4: over it all week!

tareim 16th November 2013 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcoron (Post 1484881)
was that the MG or the 75?
one in autotrader but £4000 it is a very nice car though and if I had that budget I would buy it, been :drool4: over it all week!

I'm not sure if it was in total or just 75s and that other thread did mention that 4k one lol

falcoron 17th November 2013 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by tareim (Post 1484883)
I'm not sure if it was in total or just 75s and that other thread did mention that 4k one lol

No white cars about in my price range or engine I want so have bought a 75 cdti auto, it's very good condition sky blue and with full service history 90k miles and really minty fresh looking, flying to Newcastle on sat to get her.

Watch this space I'm going to turn it into something a bit special.

tareim 17th November 2013 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcoron (Post 1486663)
No white cars about in my price range or engine I want so have bought a 75 cdti auto, it's very good condition sky blue and with full service history 90k miles and really minty fresh looking, flying to Newcastle on sat to get her.

Watch this space I'm going to turn it into something a bit special.

I'm now intrigued by that last bit

falcoron 18th November 2013 12:12

Car

Quote:

Originally Posted by tareim (Post 1486664)
I'm now intrigued by that last bit

Yeah saved a bit by not getting a Connie but this is finished really nicely.
Just think, premium bumper rear spoiler nice 18" alloys, serious polishing
Should turn out nice, well looks good I'm my wee head anyway.