The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   190 SE+ with CC and Hi-Line (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=277802)

Bogbrush82 8th January 2018 15:52

190 SE+ with CC and Hi-Line

http://www.adrofhanningfield.co.uk/u...0989#top-image

Nice colour too.

first-things-first 8th January 2018 16:08

Nice. Well presented and cleaned. Good MOT history - nothing too major it failed on.

MG badge at front could have been changed for better aesthetics. Line in IPK - cheap fix.

What's not to like. Looks like Le Mans Green or is it Goodwood Green or even BRG?

Ravinder 8th January 2018 16:47

Very nice.

steve-45 8th January 2018 17:30

And factory XENONS too ...... :D

kelvo 9th January 2018 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by first-things-first (Post 2581597)
Nice. Well presented and cleaned. Good MOT history - nothing too major it failed on.

MG badge at front could have been changed for better aesthetics. Line in IPK - cheap fix.

What's not to like. Looks like Le Mans Green or is it Goodwood Green or even BRG?

Funny, since finding out how rare 190SEs are and having bought mine I've seen a few advertised since. This looks like Goodwood Green to me which is even rarer than my Firefrost.

I find the SE spec curious, you could buy a SE but then there was still the option of an SE pack. Mine has the HK sound system but not the rear blind, memory seats or folding mirrors (at the moment...) - so were these individual items that could be selected and not a complete package, that's the way my 2004 brochure reads?

looks a nice car, although someone's obviously fitted an aftermarket air filter and the engine under tray looks to be missing as you can see the floor in some of the pics. Doesn't take much to just change the grille badge to smarten it up.

Lovel 9th January 2018 12:11

The LSM has level adjustment for some reason, perhaps changed out at one point or has someone has retrofitted xenons?

kelvo 9th January 2018 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovel (Post 2581896)
The LSM has level adjustment for some reason, perhaps changed out at one point or has someone has retrofitted xenons?

No, that's just the instrument lamp rheostat. Xenons were standard on the SE spec.

mgzrjake 9th January 2018 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelvo (Post 2581864)
Funny, since finding out how rare 190SEs are and having bought mine I've seen a few advertised since. This looks like Goodwood Green to me which is even rarer than my Firefrost.

I find the SE spec curious, you could buy a SE but then there was still the option of an SE pack. Mine has the HK sound system but not the rear blind, memory seats or folding mirrors (at the moment...) - so were these individual items that could be selected and not a complete package, that's the way my 2004 brochure reads?

looks a nice car, although someone's obviously fitted an aftermarket air filter and the engine under tray looks to be missing as you can see the floor in some of the pics. Doesn't take much to just change the grille badge to smarten it up.

Hk has been added to your fire frost by the last owner. Most Hk systemsand I would say 90% on a saloon car came with the rear blind built in ! the rear shelf has the hole already built in at the factory on all saloons the shells are all the same, so it’s cut the hole and place the wires are also already there with it being SE spec. 1/11 built in fire frost.

kelvo 9th January 2018 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgzrjake (Post 2581926)
Hk has been added to your fire frost by the last owner. Most Hk systemsand I would say 90% on a saloon car came with the rear blind built in ! the rear shelf has the hole already built in at the factory on all saloons the shells are all the same, so it’s cut the hole and place the wires are also already there with it being SE spec. 1/11 built in fire frost.

pretty sure it's OEM fitment, which is why I questioned whether the SE pack included everything or whether the HK was added as an option extra - I don't know if there is any way to tell from the original build sheets?

I have bought a rear shelf with sunblind and HK speaker already fitted so that will make it easier for me to change over, all the wiring is already there for it.

mgzrjake 9th January 2018 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelvo (Post 2581957)
pretty sure it's OEM fitment, which is why I questioned whether the SE pack included everything or whether the HK was added as an option extra - I don't know if there is any way to tell from the original build sheets?

I have bought a rear shelf with sunblind and HK speaker already fitted so that will make it easier for me to change over, all the wiring is already there for it.

Look up your build spec off the Reg it will tell you exactly what it came with, did you buy it from Hull ?