The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Things that annoy me? Is it just me? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55997)

Departed 32016 9th March 2010 12:02

Things that annoy me? Is it just me?

I'm having a bit of a rant because I'm bored at work and can't wait to get my car back on the road- but the following have been annyoing me lately!

People who use SWMBO on posts on the forum- I don't know why it just annoys me!

There's one member who will remain anon but finds the time to write up on every second post "oh someone offered me £3600 for my car"
(don't lie. if they did- you would have taken it and no one is going to give you that sort of money after the long list of problems you seem to have)

People who don't search the site first before asking questions and updating that specific thread with a similar query.

People who post ads for their car especially those with over 100k miles with unrealistic prices and then come back saying I'm not desperate to sell. (Well why post an ad for it?)

People who just lie but are doing it obviously so you lose respect for that person.

People who post a for sale for an item and then someone else who posts a link to say somewhere on ebay that is doing it cheaper but is not in the same condition.

And of course people who highjack threads- although I am a bit guilty of that.

Sorry but felt I had to get that rant out especially "SWMBO"

tallgeese 9th March 2010 12:06

Having looked all over this forum i must admit i fall into one of the above category's, so im swoi :bowdown:

Departed 32016 9th March 2010 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallgeese (Post 483249)
Having looked all over this forum i must admit i fall into one of the above category's, so im swoi :bowdown:

'Just me having a rant but was wondering If I was alone

GERFIX 9th March 2010 12:10

I'm sure there are more gripes than that paltry list!;) I'm sure SWMBO would agree.:getmecoat:

Dave Goody 9th March 2010 12:13

With me its, the long description of a problem but no mention of the engine type? Put it on your profile

or Where can I get my car serviced / belts fitted? Well where are you would help? Put it on your profile

Dave

GERFIX 9th March 2010 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by kieranswood (Post 483250)

You are never alone here mate!;):D

Don't you love the one where someone comes into a thread with a point-blank put down of the OP's question/statement without so much as an explanation or opinion?:mad: That one gets me every time.

Chriskoi 9th March 2010 12:14

SWMBO gets on my nerves to ! Dont they have names???:getmecoat:

Jezzer 1 9th March 2010 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by kieranswood (Post 483250)

I have noticed in previous threads that you are 'forthright' in your opinions:).

We all need a rant sometimes, but I'm sure you agree that the general content of this forum is pretty good and very helpful, so I just smile at some of the things that are posted. My particular rant would be about spelling and
punctuation - eats, shoots and leaves:getmecoat:.

GERFIX 9th March 2010 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Goody (Post 483254)
With me its, the long description of a problem but no mention of the engine type? Put it on your profile

or Where can I get my car serviced / belts fitted Well where are you would help/ Put it on your profile

Dave

That's mainly the "I've got a problem with my car, I want it sorted cheap/for free but can't be bothered typing any more than I absolutely have to and even being on this site is making me impatient" type of people.

Chriskoi 9th March 2010 12:17

Best car club on the net !!!!:bowdown: