The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Members Own Spares For Sale (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Now Sold Hi-Line Nav components **SOLD** (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=222)

Keith 3rd November 2006 10:50

Now Sold Hi-Line Nav components **SOLD**

With all the interest and recent successes some members have had retrofitting Hi-Line Sat Nav I have the following for sale

1. A BMW MK3 Nav Computer £175 fully working.
2. My original Rover 75 boot radio £75, ok to get you started but if you can afford the extra get a BMW BM24 or BM54 as they offer better functionality

CDTi 5th November 2006 20:50

Keith

Does the Sat Nav computer include the screen?

If not do you have a screen for sale?

Thanks

Keith 5th November 2006 21:27

Nope it is just the Nav Comp that goes in the boot. I don't have a screen for sale.

Screens crop up on Ebay regularly the 4:3 ones are usually very cheap and the 16:9 ones typically from £350 upwards both need to be from a BMW E46 to fit properly or in the case of a 4:3 one from a 75/ZT as well obviously.

Andyb123 26th November 2006 20:02

Hi Keith,

How can I tell which model of NAV computer I have in my 2002 Rover 75 and what extra functionality do you get from the Mk 3 and 4 units.

many thanks for your reply,

Andy

Keith 28th November 2006 15:45

You should know all you need to on Thursday night ;)

colinjyates 28th November 2006 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 1167)
With all the interest and recent successes some members have had retrofitting Hi-Line Sat Nav I have the following for sale

1. A BMW MK3 Nav Computer £175 fully working.
2. My original Rover 75 boot radio £75, ok to get you started but if you can afford the extra get a BMW BM24 or BM54 as they offer better functionality

Hi Keith,

I may be interested in the Mk3 unit - what is the advantage ver my mk3 'rover' unit?

Also, been looking for a 16.9 screen - i noticed some only have 'smooth' edges whilst others have the indentation like the factory fit 4.3 screen - are both types correct to fit?

Keith 3rd December 2006 21:11

Nav Comp not for sale now, it is going in the V8, I still have a spare radio though if anyone wants to start collecting bits

colinjyates 4th December 2006 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 12342)
Nav Comp not for sale now, it is going in the V8, I still have a spare radio though if anyone wants to start collecting bits

No worries Keith, I have now got a mk4 fom Navtvman - i'm now hunting for th 16.9 screen - do you know if the one from Lithuania on Ebay can be trusted are they for Uk spec vehicles?

Keith 4th December 2006 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by colinjyates (Post 12374)
No worries Keith, I have now got a mk4 fom Navtvman - i'm now hunting for th 16.9 screen - do you know if the one from Lithuania on Ebay can be trusted are they for Uk spec vehicles?

I bought two items from Naviandbmwparts on Ebay no problem but watch out for any added insurance charges on the delivery he does not always mention that in the details

I have not used any of the other sellers in Lithuania and I do wonder where they get such continuous supplies from!

colinjyates 12th December 2006 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 12379)
I bought two items from Naviandbmwparts on Ebay no problem but watch out for any added insurance charges on the delivery he does not always mention that in the details

I have not used any of the other sellers in Lithuania and I do wonder where they get such continuous supplies from!

Cheers again, for the advice.

I have now ordered a 16.9 screen from naviandbmw - as they were the only Lithuaunians that accepted paypal - so glad you have heard of them.

I picked up the screen (with tape) for a reasonable £299 - the best Uk price I could find for one of these was £400.

Any chance you can advise what to look out for when installing? I have also bought the Haynes manual so that explains how to remove the curved top trim - but anything else I need to know?

Cheers

Colin - plus I promise to take loads of pics and will hopefully write a 'how do'