The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Cars Now Sold (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Excellent early Cowley Connoisseur SE****SOLD**** (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=312616)

Stokey66 27th April 2021 09:48

Excellent early Cowley Connoisseur SE****SOLD****

The car has now been sold

Stokey66 20th May 2021 20:42

1999 R75 Connoisseur SE 2.5 V6

Due to the car no longer being used due to my Parkinson’s and it being stored outside I am dropping the price to £2495
Please PM for plenty of photos, just can’t manage to attach to post
Cheers Andy

Stokey66 12th June 2021 01:58

Price Reduction

Due to worsening of my Parkinson’s my well loved R75 connoisseur SE must go because I don’t have my garage space. £1995
Kind regards
Andy

Stokey66 19th June 2021 06:08

Now sold

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stokey66 (Post 2878505)
I’m putting feelers to see if anyone is interested in my Rover 75? The history of the car is it's a 2.5V6 Automatic ,Connoisseur SE in zircon silver metallic with Neptune blue colour line interior. It was built on 10th July 1999. So it is an early Cowley car. It was an early demonstrator so was fully loaded with virtually all the then available options over and above being the the top trim level. Standard equipment include; electric memory heated seats; multi-disc CD player: electric rear blind.Options include colour line leather interior in Neptune blue, high level sat nav ( fully working) 17 inch Serpent alloy wheels, powered sunroof and headlamp power wash.
There are 5 previous owners including the initial supplying dealer. One of the previous owner’s was Peter Kearsley who had a motoring programe on Dave, it comes with2 keys, all handbooks, launch brochures and a sheath of paperwork detailing the work carried out on the car. The car has covered 62000 miles and the service history shows 10 stamps and there appears to be a period where the car has been off the road. It has an mot with no advisories until October 2021. The car is well known by the owners club and has appeared in Modern Classics( October 2017) as a “ Your drive” and was mentioned in Classics and sports car(November 2020) as an example in the buyers guide where they report a club class win in 2018. All tyres have loads of tread. It comes with a brand new, unused storm force car cover.
I’m very picky When it comes to cars and this was the best Rover 75 I could find.Since then I have had. It professionally valeted, replaced a door seal, sticking lock and repaired the rear parking sensors. All that remains is for a couple of marks on the rear bumper to be rectified. It has an agreed insurance value of £5000. Since purchasing the 75 my Parkinson’s has worsened and I won’t be able to drive it as it further progresses. I’m looking for £1995 Please DM me if interested and if you’d like to see pictures as I can’t get them to add properly. The car is based in Lincolnshire. Many thanks, Andy

Car now sold