The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Flight MH370...... (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=176354)

Andydote 11th March 2014 07:56

Flight MH370......

I see this hasn't been mentioned yet so thought it was worth a thread.

A Boeing 777 disappearing is unusual, and they haven't found any remains yet makes it even more unusual.

If it went down in the ocean, even if it was a perfect 'dive' it still would have lost a wing or something?

Thoughts to those on board and their families.

What's happened to it!?

MrDoodles 11th March 2014 08:04

One of the passengers travelling on a stolen passport, was an Iranian Muslim, so draw your own conclusions! :(

scorpio stu 11th March 2014 08:12

It's very very strange and extremely sad. A plane full of family people just disappeared. I think the world has drawn it's own conclusions but just remember not al Muslims are terrorist a very small minority are. Please don't tar all with the same brush. Thoughts are with the families waiting for news

Andydote 11th March 2014 08:18

Reports this morning say the Iranian was on his way back to Germany, where his mother is living, and they don't suspect him to be a terrorist.

MangoMan 11th March 2014 08:35

Well, you can be sure of one of two things - it's either crashed or has landed, I very much doubt the later.

They just haven't found it yet - might never will.....

NB. The only strange thing I did notice as I followed it's flight, for about 20 minutes before in disappeared it was like banking from side to side, like a car fish-tailing... Then nothing.

coolcat 11th March 2014 08:56

Very sad and traumatic for all the families involved not knowing what has happened.
Must be the worse feeling you could possibly imagine !
I don't think speculation over what has happened helps, what is needed are facts to allow the people involved to have their answers to what caused the disappearance of this plane and it's passengers and crew.

stevestrat 11th March 2014 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1604039)
Very sad and traumatic for all the families involved not knowing what has happened.

What must be extremely frustrating is every crisp packet seen floating in the ocean is reported as potential debris from the aircraft.

GT Courier 11th March 2014 09:07

What I don't get, is how quickly they worked out that two passengers had stolen passports and now how quickly they have traced a passenger and now think that there is no terror link, (with that passenger)

Might not be terrorism, the Air France flight was a general pilot cockup combined with a small mechanical fault, indeed, that flight had nothing major wrong with it and apparently could have made it back quite easily.

Who knows, but unless you believe in the Bermuda Triangle or nonsense like that then it is in the sea somewhere...

Just hope the people on board didn't suffer too much...

MangoMan 11th March 2014 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by GT Courier (Post 1604045)
What I don't get, is how quickly they worked out that two passengers had stolen passports and now how quickly they have traced a passenger and now think that there is no terror link, (with that passenger)

I think this was because the 2 people that had their passports stolen and as soon as they saw the flight was missing phoned the airline saying they were not on the plane, but back home....

HarryM1BYT 11th March 2014 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by MangoMan (Post 1604053)
I think this was because the 2 people that had their passports stolen and as soon as they saw the flight was missing phoned the airline saying they were not on the plane, but back home....

More likely, the authorities tried to notify the relatives and the relatives told them the passport holders were there and well.