The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Scotland (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   The Eighth Meet 16th July 2017 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=260436)

Fusilier 19th January 2017 17:09

The Eighth Anglo Scottish Meet - Gretna 16th July 2017

I have been asked by FrazzleTC if I can organise the Annual Gretna Meet, and I have willing accepted to do it even though it is in the Scotland region, but as I helped out last year, then I am more than willing to organise this show for all our club members

I have been in contact with Gretna, and have selected the date of Sunday 16th July 2017

The show will be in the normal format, with members arriving at around 1200 hrs and then departing when they feel they need to. Also as usual we will present the Tam Leek Memorial to the best car in show, at around 1500 hrs, and will also be presenting a number of other prizes on the day to the best 75 Saloon, best 75 Tourer, best ZT and best ZTT.

In addition I would also like to extend the meet to any MGF/MG TF owners from our forum who would like to attend in their F/TF instead of 75 or ZT, as a few members have expressed an interest in giving theirs a run out

and also this year, in addition to the Tam Leek memorial trophy the winner will also receive a certificate for best in show, so that they have something to show for being voted best in show, as they have to normally return the trophy at the end of each year

The format for the day will be to arrive by 1200 hrs, park up on the field by the maze and then collect a pack, which will contain a voting slip, and also a small certificate of attendance for the day

If anybody has any questions then please do not hesitation to contact me

Attendance List

Atcchus
AldoR and Alison
Barney Bear
Bigd and Gloria
BigKen
BlacknWhite
Bri and Linda
BrianA
Bunnetguy
Davy
DRC66 and Linda
Fusilier
Flying Banana
Goodmojo
Kerthan23
Jimbo and Jean
jt234adr
kevjards
Lady Zed and Kev
Mininuts
Parahandy
Robti
RPWC
Ryan-Tomlin
Shirty59
Silvervixen and Bluejon
Simondi
SSizefive
Suzublu
Sworks
Tim Burgess
Trikey and Bluebird

Regards

Stuart

suzublu 19th January 2017 17:13

Of course:bowdown:never missed one yet:D Best show of the year imo:cool:

Fusilier 19th January 2017 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2433962)
Of course:bowdown:never missed one yet:D Best show of the year imo:cool:

Ronnie

Added to the List

Totally agree, great drive across to Gretna, brilliant day out at Gretna, and amazing drive back over the top to Durham

Stu

FLYING BANANA 19th January 2017 17:16

We best attend again please.

Fusilier 19th January 2017 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2433966)
We best attend again please.

Bob

Added, and many thanks for supporting, especially the distance you have to travel to attend

Stu

Ravinder 19th January 2017 17:28

Put me down for this also.

Fusilier 19th January 2017 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravinder (Post 2433980)
Put me down for this also.

And so done my good man

Stu

RPWC 19th January 2017 17:40

Yes please Stu, btw it doesn't say Gretna in the title.

Fusilier 19th January 2017 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2433989)
Yes please Stu, btw it doesn't say Gretna in the title.

Rich

Added and amended, must have deleted it, when I was last changing it, as I spelt EIGHTH Wrong

Stu

Davy 19th January 2017 20:57

Could you put my name down please

Davy