The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: London & The South (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Breakfast Meet Toby Carvery Frimley House 25th July (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=313187)

Rev Jules 15th July 2021 10:08

I can now confirm, I have permission by gracious consent? to bring S.W.M.B.O.! down to meet you all. As we shall be staying in the Travel Lodge we shall sit down and have breakfast with you.

Rev.

harrisop48 15th July 2021 13:28

Excellent news. Looking forward to seeing the eminently attractive young lady of the partnership. That definitely rules you out Jules.

Rev Jules 15th July 2021 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrisop48 (Post 2891337)
Excellent news. Looking forward to seeing the eminently attractive young lady of the partnership. That definitely rules you out Jules.

What! you don't love me any more. I am trying to palm her off on Bob,

Julien.

Seablue 17th July 2021 19:52

Breakfast

Look forward to bring there. Please put me down for breakfast. Steph gives her apologies for absence !

harrisop48 19th July 2021 12:24

Stephen you have been added to the list. Shame Steph cannot make it.

planenut 19th July 2021 15:48

Yes please Peter, eating too.

Fred (planenut)

Busboy 24th July 2021 19:21

Last minute decision

I will be popping along to the Breakfast meet, Ive only just alerted been to this meet by our Good friend Bob Burgess, so this will be the first time I will be attending anywhere in my newly acquired ( last November)! ZT-T 180, I look forward to meeting many new faces and enthusing over Thier cars. See you all tomorrow. - Keith

planenut 25th July 2021 13:50

Wow, what a turn out, well done Peter, well done to all attendees. Some fine examples of our machines, and some major efforts by several members covering many, many miles.

So lucky that the rain held off.

Rev Jules 25th July 2021 14:46

I must concur, so much for the weather forecast saying it was going to rain, NOT!.

What a brilliant turnout, we had the pleasure of Trikey and Debs, Marina Brian, and Shiner, Sharon, with LLoyd in tow, our first time down South for us in a long time to meet some long lost friends, popped in to see Lilian, Windrushes wife who has bee suffering for three months and at long last have got her medicine right she did look so well and long may she carry on doing so, anyway
I think we had 21 cars turn up from all over, well done Peter for organising it.
Other than the dreaded Heathrow snarl up we made it home in good time the M1 was running so smooth for a change.

Rev.

Teflon 25th July 2021 15:36

What a fantastic National Meet - well done to all involved. Great to see members coming all the way from from Cornwall, Newcastle, Norfolk, Yorkshire and other parts of the UK :bowdown:. I seem to have missed the presentations and raffle though - must have been in the Toby when they took place :cool:

I'll post some pics up later today or tomorrow :}

Cliff