The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The decision has now been made regarding........ (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=290198)

FLYING BANANA 15th November 2018 18:54

The decision has now been made regarding........

1 Attachment(s)
.................. “The Flying Banana”, as of March 2019 she will be going into the paint shop at AM Restorations in Plymouth. I have said for a long time that I would love to get her resprayed. Having had 5 encounters, 4 with other vehicles and 1 wall, she needs some TLC. This car has saved my life and now it’s my time to say a Thank You.

Once back with me she will be garaged and only attend local shows. 202,500 miles and still an absolute joy to drive. And will still show a clean pair of heels to the unwary who may tailgate her.

clf 15th November 2018 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2686945)
.................. “The Flying Banana”, as of March 2019 she will be going into the paint shop at AM Restorations in Plymouth. I have said for a long time that I would love to get her respirated. Having had 5 encounters, 4 with other vehicles and 1 wall, she needs some TLC. This car has saved my life and now it’s my time to say a Thank You.

Once back with me she will be garaged and only attend local shows. 202,500 miles and still an absolute joy to drive. And will still show a clean pair of heels to the unwary who may tailgate her.

I am assuming respirated is supposed to be resprayed? If it is, what colour are you going to do it? :p:

marinabrian 15th November 2018 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by clf (Post 2686947)
I am assuming respirated is supposed to be resprayed? If it is, what colour are you going to do it? :p:

I hear MBB is popular in the Banana household, it will mean only one touch up stick is needed for two cars :drool4:

Brian :getmecoat:

Jokers Grin 15th November 2018 20:06

Is the spray shop down at the back of stonehouse? I got mine resprayed 5 months back at Hodges, belliver.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Rev Jules 15th November 2018 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2686945)
.................. “The Flying Banana”, as of March 2019 she will be going into the paint shop at AM Restorations in Plymouth. I have said for a long time that I would love to get her respirated. Having had 5 encounters, 4 with other vehicles and 1 wall, she needs some TLC. This car has saved my life and now it’s my time to say a Thank You.

Go for it two tone Red and Yellow, Rhubarb And Custard, :D

Rev

Sonic ZS 15th November 2018 20:39

Funnily enough, I collected a beautifully restored Triumph Stag from A&M just last week. The car had been flattened & polished, was completely blemish free and I have to say the finish would not have been out of place on a brand new Bentley !

If that one was anything to go by, I think you'll be very pleased with the results Bob ;)

FLYING BANANA 15th November 2018 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by marinabrian (Post 2686948)
I hear MBB is popular in the Banana household, it will mean only one touch up stick is needed for two cars :drool4:

Brian :getmecoat:

Thought about that.................

FLYING BANANA 15th November 2018 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev Jules (Post 2686969)
Go for it two tone Red and Yellow, Rhubarb And Custard, :D

Rev

Now’s there’s an idea but I don’t think the purists on here would approve.

FLYING BANANA 15th November 2018 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by clf (Post 2686947)

Perishing predictive text.

Sonic ZS 15th November 2018 21:18

1 Attachment(s)
Here ya go....it really was as good as it looks ;)

Attachment 76195