The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   New Member? How did you find us? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2189)

Simon 15th January 2007 00:38

New Member? How did you find us?

Are you a new member to the club? How did you hear about us?

Christopher 15th January 2007 07:58

Good one Simon - like it ;)

rdholmes 15th January 2007 08:29

Great idea,

I noticed that the "old" site, is still drawing in new members and whilst we're not in competition as many of us view both sites, it would be nice to think that everyone that finds that site finds this one too.

cheers

JohnDotCom 15th January 2007 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdholmes (Post 21948)
Great idea,

I noticed that the "old" site, is still drawing in new members and whilst we're not in competition as many of us view both sites, it would be nice to think that everyone that finds that site finds this one too.

cheers

I think its because the Dark Side gets higher Billing on Internet searches even though their "Fees" are a lot more expensive, must admit I still use both so as not to miss anything.

Tom Collins 15th January 2007 15:03

Found it via the dark side, i do still look at that, but it's much nicer here.

mach1rob 15th January 2007 15:21

You can all blame Raistlin for me being here :p: Buck passed!

If the "old site" is the one I think you mean I've almost made 50% of the posts on this forum as I have there, and I've been a member there since 04!

lady zed 15th January 2007 15:26

I was head hunted ;) I post on general chat in .org hardly ever really look at the 75 section to be honest. Popped in now and again and wondered why it was so quiet. Anyway grey ghost and kandyman got hold of me and dragged me here kicking and screaming. Think they just wanted someone to poke fun at. :grouphug:

Chilljohn 15th January 2007 15:29

the dark side became rather quiet so i just followed everyone here that and overmoderation on the other place kinda drew the line :)

JohnDotCom 15th January 2007 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chilljohn (Post 22065)
the dark side became rather quiet so i just followed everyone here that and overmoderation on the other place kinda drew the line :)

Your not Joking about the Over Moderation, I just added some asterisks inbetween letters to show a common word that others had used, and got a Infraction for Swearing, because I bypassed the Filter, this has not been removed even after expiring. Getting "Told Off" isn't even on a regular or balanced nature! This is the Friendly side where the Filter Copes and NORMAL words do not result in Ridicule, we all no what not to use on a Public Forum.

mach1rob 15th January 2007 16:53

Ahh, so it's not just me then that thinks... well lets not say what I think;)