The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The South West (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   East Kirby Lincolnshire The rescheduled date in September is now CANCELLED (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=302226)

FLYING BANANA 18th January 2020 10:25

East Kirby Lincolnshire The rescheduled date in September is now CANCELLED

THE RESCHEDULED DATE IN SEPTEMBER HAS NOW BEEN CANCELLED.

This event is being put together by the Lincolnshire Rover Club in conjunction with the Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre. Home of the Lancaster “J” Jayne.

www.lincsaviation.co.uk

The plan is that we convoy up and stay in a hotel and make a weekend of it. We are looking into hotels and will post them up as soon as I can.

We will be representing the rover 75mgzt club again this year at East Kirkby this is one of the best rover mg car meets on the club calendar its a great day out for the enthusiast as well as the rest of the family with lots of different clubs and marques in attendance also the aviation heritage centre and the star attraction ' just Jayne' which will be doing the usual taxi runs so plenty to keep the family entertained as well

Entry fee is £10 per car and will be payed at the gate on entry to the museum

We always have great feedback on this meet and is a members favourite so please support this one as I know that Dave Lincs and the rest of the Mid Lincs rover group put a lot of hard work into organizing and making this a great day out for everyone

Please be aware this is not an official 75&ZT meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance

Ps will add more information as I get updated from Dave Lincs

Dave Lincs will be on the gate organising the parking, apparently I’m helping out as well.

JUST A FOOTNOTE. BEEN TALKING WITH DAVE LINCS THIS EVENING. IF ANYONE GOING WHO WANTS TO PITCH A TENT THEN DAVE HAS A FIELD AVAILABLE AT THE BACK OF HIS HOUSE WHERE YOU CAN SLEEP UNDER THE STARS.***

Attendees

Ricardo65
Lordy
Actros
Dawn
Rogue
Dave Lincs
davidcarp
Rev Jules
simon.jane
Max_crawf
Gordy B. TBC
Heinzy
Flying Banana.
I’ve just got one.TBC
Manxierover
Whitegold

actros 18th January 2020 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2787432)
This event is being put together by the Lincolnshire Rover Club in conjunction with the Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre. Home of the Lancaster “J” Jayne.

www.lincsaviation.co.uk

The plan is that we convoy up and stay in a hotel and make a weekend of it. We are looking into hotels and will post them up as soon as I can.

We will be representing the rover 75mgzt club again this year at East Kirkby this is one of the best rover mg car meets on the club calendar its a great day out for the enthusiast as well as the rest of the family with lots of different clubs and marques in attendance also the aviation heritage centre and the star attraction ' just Jayne' which will be doing the usual taxi runs so plenty to keep the family entertained as well

Entry fee is £10 per car and will be payed at the gate on entry to the museum

We always have great feedback on this meet and is a members favourite so please support this one as I know that Dave Lincs and the rest of the Mid Lincs rover group put a lot of hard work into organizing and making this a great day out for everyone

Please be aware this is not an official 75&ZT meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance

Ps will add more information as I get updated from Dave Lincs

Regards Richard

Attendees

Dave Lincs
Ricardo 65
Flying Banana.
Mr & Mrs Ratty TBC
Mr & Mrs Cable Tie TBC

put my names mate please,

Cable Tie 19th January 2020 19:09

Yes please bob

FLYING BANANA 19th January 2020 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cable Tie (Post 2787713)
Yes please bob

Ok. Will let you know about accommodation as soon as I know.

davidcarp 20th January 2020 13:23

Hi Bob
Please add my name. Thanks

Ratty 21st January 2020 19:11

put us down for this one please Bob.

FLYING BANANA 21st January 2020 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratty (Post 2788133)
put us down for this one please Bob.

Ok, names added.