The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Dennis The Menace aka Marinabrian (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=303077)

Mike Noc 23rd February 2020 11:53

Dennis The Menace aka Marinabrian

Very sad to hear Marinabrian is moving on. Many people have helped me on this forum, but none so more than Brian. His technical skill and experience is outstanding and he has gone above and beyond to keep owners' cars on the road over the years. :bowdown:

On top of that I have enjoyed his non technical posts too! :D

Bri you and yours are always welcome round ours - with or without a T4! ;)

sworks 23rd February 2020 11:59

I’ve been around MGR products since 1987 and still learn a great deal from Brian. I don’t know anybody with more knowledge on these cars than him. I’m lucky enough to call him a friend so I’ll still be in touch with him as I enjoy our phone calls putting the world to rights :D

Dawn 23rd February 2020 12:28

Oh no! I noticed Brian having a clear out, but didn't realize he wouldn't be around any more! Brian don't go, we need you!!!!

Mickyboy 23rd February 2020 13:18

Yes it’s sad that we are going to lose such a wealth of knowledge, Brian has assisted me numerous times, he is a true gent and a friend, hopefully he won’t be a stranger and will pop in from time to time.
Mick

Les4048 23rd February 2020 13:19

Got a feeling I’ve missed something, is Brain leaving the forum?

bl52krz 23rd February 2020 13:36

I saw his post about having a clear out, but nothing was said about dropping out from here. As far as I recollect. Said his wife deserved better. Don’t know whether he ment another car..................or another bloke? :D:D:shrug::smilie_re::mad:

Raven Black 23rd February 2020 13:40

what??

This is tragic, he cant sell up and leave. Too terrible.

macafee2 23rd February 2020 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Noc (Post 2794886)
Very sad to hear Marinabrian is moving on. Many people have helped me on this forum, but none so more than Brian. His technical skill and experience is outstanding and he has gone above and beyond to keep owners' cars on the road over the years. :bowdown:

On top of that I have enjoyed his non technical posts too! :D

Bri you and yours are always welcome round ours - with or without a T4! ;)

Is this really true? I feel the blood draining and a nail in my cars coffin.
There are not many people I admire but Brian is one of them.

macafee2

Raven Black 23rd February 2020 14:43

MB

The man is a genius.

myfirstrover 23rd February 2020 15:57

Shocked to hear this , Brian has helped me out on many occasions , his knowledge and T4 skills will be a real loss to the club .