The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Sean Radio Guy (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=276030)

gazcaz 19th November 2017 09:17

Sean Radio Guy

If your reading this im not happy i have been trying to contact you for 3 weeks now.Please address the problems with my Head Unit Thank you !

Not booting correctly ie hanging for around 5 minutes before it bursts into life and no Blue Tooth Connection for my phone ,well when it feels like it i have reset it via switch on front but not a factory hard reset if theres such a thing.....

genpk 19th November 2017 10:59

I had a 2 din which is similar and it had an issue with the Bluetooth
not connecting .Tried the reset but found out the memory for the unit is stored in a chip which means even when reset it only restarts the unit but won't resolve the issue.
Ended up sending it back and got sorted

keithst24 19th November 2017 11:10

These units seem to be getting a lot of bad feedback, I had a Navall Star which to be fair worked with no problems while in my ownership, as I have no longer got the Tourer the Naval has gone but I really do not think I would have another just because of the constant issues that arise on here.

Mickyboy 19th November 2017 11:28

Yeah my navall 3 is playing up switching itself on and off especially when it’s warm in the car with the heating on HI, but if I leave the car for a few hours it’s ok until the heating is back on HI for a period of time

Probably a poor solder contact, I’m honestly disappointed with these Navall units
Mick

steve-45 19th November 2017 12:02

My Navall 3 is behaving itself, hope I’ve just not tempted fate. :duh:

keithst24 19th November 2017 12:51

Hope you get it sorted Gaz ..nothing worse than a little niggle that won't go away....I fear you may be waiting a long time though :getmecoat:

Yella Fella 19th November 2017 16:21

Hope it gets sorted for you.

Mines the same. Not booting up properly. Very annoying on every journey and I dont know how to get it sorted.

Daveluck 19th November 2017 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yella Fella (Post 2565232)
Hope it gets sorted for you.

Mines the same. Not booting up properly. Very annoying on every journey and I dont know how to get it sorted.

Report it / Talk to Radioguy?:shrug:

gazcaz 19th November 2017 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daveluck (Post 2565234)
Report it / Talk to Radioguy?:shrug:

Ive tried its NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- me off and today its coming up with little grey boxes saying media not reading etc grrr

suzublu 19th November 2017 17:54

Took mine out years ago:cool::D