The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Wales (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Any regional secretary for Wales? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=239735)

Scaramanga 13th March 2016 21:19

Any regional secretary for Wales?

As above do we have one?

Be nice to have some local meets ;)

Dragrad 13th March 2016 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scaramanga (Post 2240789)
As above do we have one?

Be nice to have some local meets ;)

None at the moment..... :(

The last one was a South Wales RS, and we had a vacancy for North Wales. So I guess we are open to a either a north & south or whole of Wales RS ;)

Any takers please PM Simondi.......:D

However, any member can organise a local meet, it is just not covered by the Club's Insurance and the following disclaimer needs to be put on the opening post to the thread for any such meet....

Disclaimer...
Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way.

That is the way of the world we live in......;)

stevenicks 14th March 2016 06:40

I did try and get a regular nano meet up and running but very little or no interest, so I knocked that idea on the head :shrug:

Dragrad 14th March 2016 23:05

The trouble is with Wales is that there are no easy routes, esp. from West Wales, it can take an hour to travel 30 odd miles :mad:

There may be more interest in 2-3 meets a year, as opposed to monthly ones. of course monthly ones would be better attended from the M4 corridor :shrug:

stevenicks 15th March 2016 06:00

I agree Andrew but at least we are compensated by nice scenery:}

jackatesme 27th March 2016 19:24

Welsh members.

Thought long about this because i live so close, and you might think i am biased,but i would like to put forward that we could arrange a small meet at Bryn Bach park located on the heads of the valleys road. If you look on their website you will get some idea of what a pleasant day out, if the weather is good, it could be. there is cafe/restaurant on site 2 pubs just outside of maingate for those who need stronger refreshment. I would like to add this is a council run park with no entrance fee and i have no connection other than walking around lake 4or5 times a week. :}

Dragrad 28th March 2016 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackatesme (Post 2251925)
Thought long about this because i live so close, and you might think i am biased,but i would like to put forward that we could arrange a small meet at Bryn Bach park located on the heads of the valleys road. If you look on their website you will get some idea of what a pleasant day out, if the weather is good, it could be. there is cafe/restaurant on site 2 pubs just outside of maingate for those who need stronger refreshment. I would like to add this is a council run park with no entrance fee and i have no connection other than walking around lake 4or5 times a week. :}

Hi John,

That would be great, but please do start a new thread on the proposed meet, giving the details, location etc....

You will also need to add the following to the OP....

Event Disclaimer
Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way.

;)

jackatesme 28th March 2016 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragrad (Post 2252151)
Hi John,

That would be great, but please do start a new thread on the proposed meet, giving the details, location etc....

You will also need to add the following to the OP....

Event Disclaimer

;)

Thanks Andrew will make enquiries about what events they have planned later in year to see if members would like to make it a family day out or keep it as a car meet only. They have fun days, fishing and i think they still have a golf driving range.
John.

valleygixer 28th March 2016 10:36

Yep driving range is still there just up the road.

Plenty of different car parks so can keep clear of the hoards :D

James.uk 28th March 2016 16:13

We had a few meets in Colwyn bay, but not many people came, (ave 6) so it died the death innit.. :shrug: