The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Windrush's Welcome Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Welcome to the club Mean & Green (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=305356)

The 75 & ZT Club Team 2nd June 2020 18:54

Welcome to the club Mean & Green

Welcome to the 75 and ZT owners club, to help you maintain your car we have grouped together a number of helpful "how to's" that can be found here. Please take some time to read the forum rules here.

If you would like to become a subscriber to the club and help support us then please read all about it here.

Perhaps you can find time to tell us how you found us here :).

Welcome!

Mean & Green 4th June 2020 18:21

Hello and thank you! :}

Some people here may recognise my username from the good old days. I’m not a fan of Facebook for car chat and info, the format doesn’t work IMO.

So here I am after 16 years of MG ZR ownership from new (I still own it and it’s still pretty much like a new car). A brief spell with a Rover 100 as a daily and 4 years with a Rover 25 GLi as a daily, my latest daily driver is now a MG ZT-T 160 Turbo :D

It goes without saying I’m no stranger to MG-Rover and I love the things. Haven’t even had my ZT-T a week yet and I love it. It’s got a few little niggles to sort out. It is a 16 year old second hand car, so not surprising. Overall though I think I’ve got my hands on a good usable example. I’m not at all phased by the handful of niggles I’ve encountered. They should all be simple fixes. :}

Anyway this looks like it is quite an active forum. A total contrast to MG-Rover.org and theMGZR.co.uk

Nice to be here!

FLYING BANANA 4th June 2020 18:33

Welcome to the fountain of knowledge concerning our cars. Feel free to ask, even the silliest, questions.

Mean & Green 4th June 2020 18:54

Thank you :}

marinabrian 4th June 2020 19:13

Have I seen you tooling about in the new car yet I wonder?

Whereabouts are you in the town :shrug:

Brian :D

Mean & Green 4th June 2020 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by marinabrian (Post 2816650)
Have I seen you tooling about in the new car yet I wonder?

Whereabouts are you in the town :shrug:

Brian :D

I知 in Gosforth, I travel to Wallsend for work. It値l be easy to spot as there are very few 75s and ZTs around here. :}

suzublu 4th June 2020 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mean & Green (Post 2816662)
I知 in Gosforth, I travel to Wallsend for work. It値l be easy to spot as there are very few 75s and ZTs around here. :}

You see that bloke just above your post, take note of everything he says;) Happens to know a thing or two:cool:

Mean & Green 4th June 2020 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2816666)
You see that bloke just above your post, take note of everything he says;) Happens to know a thing or two:cool:

Okey dokey I値l take note :D

Roverlike 5th June 2020 04:42

Welcome to the forum!

Mean & Green 5th June 2020 11:07

Thanks everyone!